Jump to content
TheWarJaC

0.9.6 - Clan Battles: Loop

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles

CLAN BATTLES: LOOP

b158e1d6-bfa0-11ea-99a9-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Start: Wed. 15 Jul. 13:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Wed. 15 Jul. 13:30

End: Mon. 31 Aug. 05:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 31 Aug. 05:30

Format: 7 vs. 7 playing Tier VI ships
Rewards: up to 10,000 Steel and many additional rewards
Maps: Loop with a reduced combat area, Ring, Big Race, New Dawn, Trident, Neighbors, and Riposte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
8,575 posts
4,725 battles

Commanders!

 

For technical reasons cross-realm CBs for the RU server were disabled.

 

This also means, that you can't chose RU prime time.

 

Thank you for understanding

 

EDIT: Problems have been solved, so now you can chose any region you want, as before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LUSOS]
Players
394 posts
25,329 battles
11 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

CLAN BATTLES: LOOP

b158e1d6-bfa0-11ea-99a9-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

Start: Wed. 15 Jul. 13:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Wed. 15 Jul. 13:30

End: Mon. 31 Aug. 05:30 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 31 Aug. 05:30

Format: 7 vs. 7 playing Tier VI ships
Rewards: up to 10,000 Steel and many additional rewards
Maps: Loop with a reduced combat area, Ring, Big Race, New Dawn, Trident, Neighbors, and Riposte

How are players suppoused to participate in CBs if we're having this bug that says we're out of clan since, at least, yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
18 hours ago, powerverde said:

How are players suppoused to participate in CBs if we're having this bug that says we're out of clan since, at least, yesterday?

Hi Captain, 

Sorry about your problem: we are currently investigating it. Some players managed to work around the issue by logging out from the game and then back in 😊

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YEET]
Players
18 posts
8,029 battles
3 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi Captain, 

Sorry about your problem: we are currently investigating it. Some players managed to work around the issue by logging out from the game and then back in 😊 

We're really struggling with this bug, both yesterday and today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,633 posts
13,957 battles

Bug is back.

No clan chat , unavailible to be invited into a division...

 

Can you fix this somehow please?

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
217 posts
13,707 battles

I believe the amount of people participating is at an all time low? 2min queue time in storm (and whatever comes before storm) first week of CBs, feels hurricane man.

 

Pretty sure it isn’t due to the little boycott going on but due to T6 or summer holidays (then again corona hmm...). 

 

Any numbers available comparing previous season’s first week with this one’s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
78 posts
2,024 battles
On 7/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, IlljustcallhimDave said:

image.png.263d8bbe3fe8b82e2d48761620217db0.png

Seems like people are excited to play their dockyard prize...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
107 posts
13,208 battles

Ok not clear to me, and cant find it anywhere.

 

How much steel do you earn for each battle won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-CSR-]
Players
13 posts
18,466 battles

Zdravím, chci se zeptat, proč se v záložce klanové bitvy neobjevují podrobnosti o odehraných klanových bitvách a píše mi to, že klan nevstoupil do žádných klanových bitev??

image.thumb.png.f709013271f2e0587ca1daf421e932e0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 2:02 PM, Radek_6969 said:

Zdravím, chci se zeptat, proč se v záložce klanové bitvy neobjevují podrobnosti o odehraných klanových bitvách a píše mi to, že klan nevstoupil do žádných klanových bitev??

image.thumb.png.f709013271f2e0587ca1daf421e932e0.png

Hi Captain, 

This is the English section of the forum. You can find the Czech section here 😊 https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/133-česká-a-slovenská-komunita/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×