You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

WoWs v0.9.7 changes to Clan base (this info went almost unnoticed)...

16 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,497 posts
15,993 battles

Hi all,

Have you guys seen this?

"ST 0.9.7, Naval Base update"

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/43

There were just 14 posts in original thread:

UqkV0UQ.png

03.07.2020 20:00
  • Development Blog

ST 0.9.7, Naval Base update

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

In 0.9.7 Naval base will get several updates.

Treasury

phpFGfbiN

4 new expansions are added for the Treasury, which will allow Clan leaders to regularly exchange oil for "More resources", "Lucky" and Supercontainers.

Treasury levels

Treasury expansion Amount of oil which needs to be accumulated by clan Building price Effect Activation price Restrictions
1 0   Possibility to distribute resources    
2 500,000 5,000 Each player in clan gets a "More resources" container with probability of dropping a supercontainer 5,450 One activation per 30 days
3 1,000,000 10,000

Each player in clan gets 5 "Lucky" containers with probability of dropping supercontainers

27,250 One activation per 60 days
4 1.500.000 20,000

Each player in Clan gets a Supercontainer 

One activation per 180 days
5 2,000,000 50,000

Possibility to activate any of the bonuses again while the restriction is in effect

x2  

Research Institute

phpHohBil

Research center which gives bonus to the amount of received XP is renamed to Naval institute and new building called Research Institute is added. It will increase the amount of Research points received. 

Research Institute levels
Structure expansion Research points bonus Oil price
0 0% 0
1 1% 90.000
2 3% 140.000
3 5% 220.000

Ships and vessels

phpBPEmJf

To visually show how active a clan is and to enrich the Naval base, its water area will get filled with ships and vessels depending on the clan's activity in battles. The more Random, Cooperative, and Ranked battles that are played by clan members in the previous month, the more vessels will be there. The number of ships depends on the number of Clan battles played in the last season.

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[OM]
Players
355 posts
11,927 battles

Who cares about that? Right now we are in a phase where WG indirectly says to all clans "You are not wanted here".

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

Players
1,658 posts
7,530 battles

Like you'd get something really worthy out of a super container. I had one ship during 2 years. I mean it's nice if you can't spend your oil, but it's not a goal you would grind for.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,369 battles

For me discussion about supercointers is just showing how greedy a person is so maybe it is not a place to discuss that as there are threads about SC. Just general what you thing about this addition?  

There will be something to spend oil on. Nice. Do I really care what the bonuses will be. No.

[XTREM]
Players
1,037 posts
9,218 battles

Imagine coming into WoWs in 2020 and needing 50k steel, a million coal and 5 million freeXP for some meta ships and a bunch of tier tens that you will have to reset because research points.

Fortunately you can spend millions of oil in your base to get a few percent discount on this grind.

• Cool 8

Players
2,932 posts
19 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Like you'd get something really worthy out of a super container. I had one ship during 2 years. I mean it's nice if you can't spend your oil, but it's not a goal you would grind for.

Never had a ship or dubs.

I had prem time once, and twice coal in the same span. I'm very unlucky :/

[DAVY]
Players
2,859 posts
14,043 battles

any changes/improvements are good, most old clans have fully built bases and barrels of oil sat waiting, what we don't know is the oil accumulated for the treasury change, is it historical or oil collected after the patch goes live...

Players
1,990 posts
4 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Have you guys seen this?

Yes. It was on the video and Tanatoy posted it in dev blog section.

Players
2,982 posts
16,947 battles

Wait another 6 months after this goes live and everyone burned their excess oil on a measly SC or two.

At this point I'm ready to believe any WG :etc_swear: required for profit:

WG: Look we add new Oil refinery building for 100.000.000 oil, offering 5% extra oil per upgrade with 3 upgrades.

Also WG after clan boycott: Adds new token port for whatever monthly token fiesta WG is currently pushing. Cost 10k oil. It is required to earn tokens in any events and redeem containers. Too bad if you arn't in a clan. Sorry.

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
5,842 posts
14,110 battles
5 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

this info went almost unnoticed

I noticed it, but it doesn't have much of an impact on me yet - the clan I'm in still has a couple of expansions still to build (steel bonus, I think), and by the time we've done that, there will probably have been tweaks etc.

As far as I can see, it isn't a classic WG disastrous-PR-gold-plated-muck-up, so that'll be why comment has perhaps been muted?

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts

So I collect thousands of containers to get the required amount of oil to change it back to get one supercontainer with dubious content... no, thanks.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,762 posts
4 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

So I collect thousands of containers to get the required amount of oil to change it back to get one supercontainer with dubious content... no, thanks.

Then again once you build up everything you can in base what will you do with the oil?

[-TPF-]
Players
4,024 posts
16,615 battles
6 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

It's not an individual reward, old chap. This is for clans with numerous active members, lots of resources, and nothing to build.

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
948 posts
12,932 battles
12 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

Never had a ship or dubs.

I had prem time once, and twice coal in the same span. I'm very unlucky :/

i got 2 last week dubs in both. 

• Cool 2

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
9 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Then again once you build up everything you can in base what will you do with the oil?

Waitint patiently, but I expect that WG will introduce new buildings and boni right after the clans have wasted all their accumulated oil for this phony laundering scheme... :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
1,586 posts
17,598 battles
Vor 21 Stunden, Leo_Apollo11 sagte:

Hi all,

Finally a change to the game to which I can whole heartly agree.