Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deckeru_Maiku

Update 0.9.6 - The Dasha Factor

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
4,941 posts
20,610 battles

It's a wellknown fact, that the amount of skin Dasha P. shows in the videos about coming updates is a clear indicator of that update's quality.

So considering that this time only one opened button more would give us a clear view at Dasha's assets, the incoming patch probably will be quite horrible. If that button had been opened too, the update probably would be a desaster of CV Reework scale...

 

So be prepared, captains...

  • Funny 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,807 posts
14,064 battles

I really liked her outfit. 

Rugged, yet stylish. 

 

I feel like drawing now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,650 posts
7,511 battles

I don't like this military outfit. Also, too much make up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
347 posts
5,706 battles

Damn. I still have 80 Soviet tokens to spend, since I passed on the Lolkoyan. Now they'll be wasted,since I don't have much time to play. Might just get some camos. Thank you for the response.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
33 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

It's a wellknown fact, that the amount of skin Dasha P. shows in the videos about coming updates is a clear indicator of that update's quality.

So considering that this time only one opened button more would give us a clear view at Dasha's assets, the incoming patch probably will be quite horrible. If that button had been opened too, the update probably would be a desaster of CV Reework scale...

 

So be prepared, captains...

I did some research on the subject and agree with you. 

The tl;dr is: the more Dasha quality assets, the less quality the ingame assets are.

 

Rumormill has it, that WG is switching the rating from PG 7 to X-Rated for patch 1.0. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,827 posts
16,946 battles

Well OP, have you seen the vids on the German CVs?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,695 posts
3,309 battles

To be fair, i think that 90% of people that watch the update videos do it because they want to see Dasha, not for the patch notes. :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STEEL]
Players
660 posts
10 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I did some research on the subject and agree with you. 

The tl;dr is: the more Dasha quality assets, the less quality the ingame assets are.

 

Rumormill has it, that WG is switching the rating from PG 7 to X-Rated for patch 1.0. 

I wonder how WG justifies the PG7 rating with all those semi-nude balloon-adorned anime chicks around...

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EUTF]
Players
159 posts
6,089 battles
10 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

To be fair, i think that 90% of people that watch the update videos do it because they want to see Dasha, not for the patch notes. :Smile_hiding:

Theirs patch notes too ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
6,234 posts
10,694 battles

Moved to OT as there's not really anything gameplay related in this thread.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
1 hour ago, PeteEarthling said:

I wonder how WG justifies the PG7 rating with all those semi-nude balloon-adorned anime chicks around...

With "semi-nude" and "anime".

 

[edited]

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
27,376 posts
14,548 battles
7 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

I wonder how WG justifies the PG7 rating with all those semi-nude balloon-adorned anime chicks around...

Probably because kids can look at clothed girls without getting weird ideas or getting emotionally scarred...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,160 posts
4,794 battles
5 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

I wonder how WG justifies the PG7 rating with all those semi-nude balloon-adorned anime chicks around...

Which ones were semi-nude? Have I missed something since I stopped playing back in January?:Smile_ohmy:

Can you screenshot the ones that were semi-nude? I need it for...uhm...research purposes.:Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,097 posts
11,861 battles
6 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

Which ones were semi-nude? Have I missed something since I stopped playing back in January?:Smile_ohmy:

Can you screenshot the ones that were semi-nude? I need it for...uhm...research purposes.:Smile_hiding:

Probably means usual suspect of Edinburgh subclass:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,160 posts
4,794 battles
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Probably means usual suspect of Edinburgh subclass:Smile_hiding:

A maid outfit counts as semi-nude?:cap_hmm:

I can't wait to show him some of the swimsuit skins in Azur Lane.:cap_haloween:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,097 posts
11,861 battles
Just now, LOZFFVII said:

A maid outfit counts as semi-nude?:cap_hmm:

I can't wait to show him some of the swimsuit skins in Azur Lane.:cap_haloween:

You have maid and "maid" outfits:cap_book:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,160 posts
4,794 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

You have maid and "maid" outfits:cap_book:

You'd still have to be REALLY prudish to suggest that Belfast's maid outfit is "Semi-nude" for showing off some chest.

No, this is semi-nude:

Spoiler

tk5hmiSAmyvWJ936AmMZA80vAfgUPgneCkFFynQk

That's just some cloth draped upon a birthday suit.:cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,097 posts
11,861 battles
10 hours ago, LOZFFVII said:

You'd still have to be REALLY prudish to suggest that Belfast's maid outfit is "Semi-nude" for showing off some chest.

No, this is semi-nude:

  Reveal hidden contents

tk5hmiSAmyvWJ936AmMZA80vAfgUPgneCkFFynQk

That's just some cloth draped upon a birthday suit.:cap_haloween:

Some people just want to be anal about something, it just happened 2d grills being nearest object to relieve their built up pressure:Smile_hiding:

 

Still, AL is heavily on fanservice end of things... which doesn't hurt anyone, does it? Users want pretty plot heavy content, Manjuu delivers and gets paid for it, everyone happy

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×