Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

Just got chat banned for no reason

27 comments in this topic

Players
98 posts

I got 2 reports for saying this games a loss in the opening seconds of the round which I was also banned 4 mins in by 2 complaints ? I wasn't offensive or nothing at all i said was here comes another loss "I'm on about a 5 losing streak". 

So why am I banned by complaints ? Just invested £60 into the game do i request a refund from my bank for something i only half receive because I can't talk my teammates ? Can i get unbanned quicker than when i get unbanned auto at 7. 7. 2020 23.45? 

Also was bit drunk in replay but still managed to top my team.

And btw it was loss 6mins in.

image.png

20200706_234008_PJSA106-Ryujo_41_Conquest.wowsreplay

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,471 posts
10,120 battles
15 minutes ago, 98195498984849894 said:

I got 2 reportS for saying this games a loss in the opening seconds of the round

15 minutes ago, 98195498984849894 said:

image.png.411f156ccfba9845c03d595aa68d7450.pngHow did you know? Are you a psychic?

Players
28 posts
518 battles
2 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

image.png.411f156ccfba9845c03d595aa68d7450.pngHow did you know? Are you a psychic?

I knew you were going to say that.

• Funny 3

Players
193 posts
2,844 battles

this will be locked mods willnt have you breakin the rules

No namin on forums  ><

why not send in a support askin why you was chat ban they will be happy to show you the SS 

[LEEUW]
Players
2,471 posts
10,120 battles
Just now, Wyrmw00d said:

I knew you were going to say that.

Everyone who says "this is a loss" at the start of a game deserves a chatban.

• Cool 7

Players
28 posts
518 battles
Just now, GarrusBrutus said:

I agree, along with all those who say "All to A" or C or wherever.

Comments like his are bad for morale so now the floggings must continue until it improves.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,471 posts
10,120 battles
Just now, Wyrmw00d said:

Comments like his are bad for morale so now the floggings must continue until it improves.

Yeah, I mean I've seen lineups filled with super unicum players that lost to a lineup full of no-clan no-camo guys. True, it is a one in a blue moon occurance but the defaitist attitude is rather lame if you ask me. Atleast give it your best shot.

• Cool 1

Players
2,932 posts
5 minutes ago, Wyrmw00d said:

That's a bit harsh no?

Sometimes you can comment something cuz you are being demoralized by a previous game. Now If you try your best despite a comment at start, there should be some leeway imo. If you are bottom and play like trash then yeah.

Players
98 posts
16 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Probably for having a CV, people hate them with passion :/

My karma dose go down a lot when I’m in a cv yh aha

13 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

The possible one who reported me he said “How do you know the round just started” to me, which I was gonna reply I’m psychic but to late was banned.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
1,206 posts
15,838 battles
11 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Well, whoever might have said "this is a loss" on the last team I played against in Ranked Sprint, certainly wouldn't deserve a chat ban for stating the obvious.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.4b9a9bc71438e2e875ed522237cddda1.png

I mean, we are a bit too touchy, if we feel discouraged by such a minor remark. Classic rhetorics education has this concept of different sides to a message. "This is lost" doesn't necessarily mean "this is lost". In many cases it means something like "if you guys continue going where you are heading right now, this is a poor deployment" or "this is such a bad team that each of you individually should think about, if you can do a little better in the long run". Don't blame people for being frustrated. God knows this game and the player base is doing a lot to promote such sentiments.

• Cool 1

Players
98 posts
18 minutes ago, TheBicentennialman said:

this will be locked mods willnt have you breakin the rules

No namin on forums  ><

why not send in a support askin why you was chat ban they will be happy to show you the SS 

Didn’t name no one. Also automated system.

6 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

That's a bit harsh no?

Sometimes you can comment something cuz you are being demoralized by a previous game. Now If you try your best despite a comment at start, there should be some leeway imo. If you are bottom and play like trash then yeah.

Prob the same type of players who just reported me for nothing aha.

Players
2,932 posts
2 minutes ago, 98195498984849894 said:

My karma dose go down a lot when I’m in a cv yh aha

The possible one who reported me he said “How do you know the round just started” to me, which I was gonna reply I’m psychic but to late was banned.

damn, I have done it when using the monitor. I know it's bad, and I usually fight like hell to turn the tide (even wit a unicum division in) but the reports come. If you can apologize in chat fast, sometimes you get a pass. But dis + CV is pretty much insta ban :)

Players
98 posts
2 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Well, whoever might have said "this is a loss" on the last team I played against in Ranked Sprint, certainly wouldn't deserve a chat ban for stating the obvious.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.4b9a9bc71438e2e875ed522237cddda1.png

I mean, we are a bit too touchy, if we feel discouraged by such a minor remark. Classic rhetorics education has this concept of different sides to a message. "This is lost" doesn't necessarily mean "this is lost". In many cases it means something like "if you guys continue going where you are heading right now, this is a poor deployment" or "this is such a bad team that each of you individually should think about, if you can do a little better in the long run". Don't blame people for being frustrated. God knows this game and the player base is doing a lot to promote such sentiments.

Normally when I say “ Here comes another loss “ even in ranked it’s a loss or rare if it’s a win I will finish 3rd or 4th which I’m not complaining but.

[THESO]
Players
1,206 posts
15,838 battles
5 minutes ago, 98195498984849894 said:

Normally when I say “ Here comes another loss “ even in ranked it’s a loss or rare if it’s a win I will finish 3rd or 4th which I’m not complaining but.

.... but finishing at any position within the team does not indicate you supported your team in reaching the winning condition. Many players do a lot of (HE)-damage from the back line, while allowing their opponents to take control over the map. Because they are in the back and not as easy to kill as players being in the relevant positions on the map, these back line players survive very long and frequently accumulate considerable amounts of damage, even when the game is basically lost already. In the end screen they score top of the team and pad themselves on the shoulder, feeling they did mighty well. But in fact they didn't. They did not exert influence by forcing the enemy team into bad positions, creating crossfires. They did not create a situation in which a team mates could have abused a vulnerable position. It's ironic that the results table is often very misleading as to who really contributed to a win/loss.

• Cool 3

Players
98 posts
15 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

damn, I have done it when using the monitor. I know it's bad, and I usually fight like hell to turn the tide (even wit a unicum division in) but the reports come. If you can apologize in chat fast, sometimes you get a pass. But dis + CV is pretty much insta ban :)

I normally apologize in some way normally if the game is turn around if I pull off a carry me and prob 2 other players vs 8 of the enemy lol

• Cool 1

Players
98 posts
3 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

.... but finishing at any position within the team does not indicate you supported your team in reaching the winning condition. Many players do a lot of (HE)-damage from the back line, while allowing their opponents to take control over the map. Because they are in the back and not as easy to kill as players being in the relevant positions on the map, these back line players survive very long and frequently accumulate considerable amounts of damage, even when the game is basically lost already. In the end screen they score top of the team and pad themselves on the shoulder, feeling they did mighty well. But in fact they didn't. They did not exert influence by forcing the enemy team into bad positions, creating crossfires. They did not create a situation in which a team mates could have abused a vulnerable position. It's ironic that the results table is often very misleading as to who really contributed to a win/loss.

Yeah i agree but if I'm not a cv I'm 5km within a cap contesting and such. I find it boring to sit at max ranges sniping, I find it boring also it games like battlefield sniping from 300m out.

Players
98 posts
1 hour ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Nah i think their team should play their best and get to the 5min mark with out 8 dead ships and make them eat their words and reporty feely.

Beta Tester
937 posts
9,678 battles

Have no fear, I report all CV's. I don't discriminate.

Players
906 posts
10,058 battles
1 hour ago, 98195498984849894 said:

Nah i think their team should play their best and get to the 5min mark with out 8 dead ships and make them eat their words and reporty feely.

Or they could just report and mute you? It's what i do. 

My comments in game consist of things like:

"heading A"

"Tirpitz just healed"

"I'm impressed with 4 BBs fitting behind that one tiny island"

Never been chat banned but my karma also never gets much above 4.

Players
28 posts
518 battles
20 minutes ago, That_Other_Nid said:

"I'm impressed with 4 BBs fitting behind that one tiny island"

I prefer "Is that a private orgy or can anyone join?"

• Funny 3

Players
2,932 posts
32 minutes ago, Wyrmw00d said:

I prefer "Is that a private orgy or can anyone join?"

coffee through nose lol, highly annoying but a great drop haha :D

Players
897 posts
3,425 battles
4 hours ago, 98195498984849894 said:

I got 2 reports for saying this games a loss in the opening seconds of the round which I was also banned 4 mins in by 2 complaints ? I wasn't offensive or nothing at all i said was here comes another loss "I'm on about a 5 losing streak". 

So why am I banned by complaints ? Just invested £60 into the game do i request a refund from my bank for something i only half receive because I can't talk my teammates ? Can i get unbanned quicker than when i get unbanned auto at 7. 7. 2020 23.45? 

Also was bit drunk in replay but still managed to top my team.

image.png

20200706_234008_PJSA106-Ryujo_41_Conquest.wowsreplay

you were playing CV...

private user profile, all right.

I'm trying hard to feel sympathetic.

EDIT: probably renamed the account too !