Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MassiveDYT

Lost some brain cells just now

37 comments in this topic

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles

So I just had a battle in a Khabarovsk, I was harassing the enemy from the flank, was fighting a Henri and a Nevsky, they were both god awful so i was farming them quite comfortably, suddenly Nevsky just full on tunnel visioned me and started chasing me close to the border, my team had no intention of shooting him at all, because they were getting demolished.

The thing is, I'm in a Khabarovsk, but he has 0 issues keeping up to me at around 12km range , I go dark when I can and dodge when he's radaring me, he eventually kills me after i farmed 52k damage on him lol, I check his stats and with no surprise to anyone

image.thumb.png.47bab8b8fc92b572751e9a70a3c0613d.png

But that's alright, he has a Nevsky with 1000m/s guns and an engine that can keep up with with Khabarovsk in a chase  :cat_cool:

• Cool 1

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles

All i see is someone salty and whining how another player with poorer stats than him sank him. 

Talk about losing brain cells reading this nonsense.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
4 minutes ago, pra3y said:

All i see is someone salty and whining how another player with poorer stats than him sank him. 

Talk about losing brain cells reading this nonsense.

He did 2000 dmg to me total, lol, what do you mean? 

This post is not about how hard i shat on the enemy team, it's about how the nevsky is able to keep up with the Khavarovsk, you daft or what mate, lol

Players
2,929 posts

How fast is it then? I didn't know it was such a fast ship that is very interesting

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
Just now, lossi_2018 said:

How fast is it then? I didn't know it was such a fast ship that is very interesting

Wiki says 36, but I suspect some bugs are afoot , I was sailing away at 43 knots and was surprised to see him pop out with radar directly behind me and keep up for a bit lol

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles
5 minutes ago, MassiveDYT said:

He did 2000 dmg to me total, lol, what do you mean? 

This post is not about how hard i shat on the enemy team, it's about how the nevsky is able to keep up with the Khavarovsk, you daft or what mate, lol

Yeah right, so u had to show his stats  of how poor a player he is in ordet to talk about how a Nevsky can keep up with a Khaba.

Right, cause that is the essential information here, not how a Nevsky can do a base 36 knots max speed while aa Khaba can do a base 43 knots max speed. Of course the Nevsky is so slow it cannot possibly catch up despite that 7 knots speed difference or spot a khaba which, without any concealment built can be spotted from 10km unlike other DDs.

Its not about a poorer player sinking me alright. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,929 posts
Just now, MassiveDYT said:

Wiki says 36, but I suspect some bugs are afoot , I was sailing away at 43 knots and was surprised to see him pop out with radar directly behind me and keep up for a bit lol

Does it have boost, that'll make it super fast for cruiser, that's one dangerous ship. I heard it was pretty OP and the one I faced in my alt server account gave me fits (in a CV) which don't really happen. I shrugged it off as me don't knowing the ship. He did top the red team in that game.

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
1 minute ago, pra3y said:

Yeah right, so u had to show his stats  of how poor a player he is in ordet to talk about how a Nevsky can keep up with a Khaba.

Right, cause that is the essential information here, not how a Nevsky can do a base 36 knots max speed while aa Khaba can do a base 43 knots max speed. Of course the Nevsky is so slow it cannot possibly catch up despite that 7 knots speed difference or spot a khaba which, without any concealment built can be spotted from 10km unlike other DDs.

Its not about a poorer player sinking me alright. 

Yeah he's trash, just like you, stay mad kid <3

[LEEUW]
Players
2,469 posts
10,120 battles

okay.... but what does the guys' stats have to do with the speed of his ship? :cap_hmm:

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
1 minute ago, lossi_2018 said:

Does it have boost, that'll make it super fast for cruiser, that's one dangerous ship. I heard it was pretty OP and the one I faced in my alt server account gave me fits (in a CV) which don't really happen. I shrugged it off as me don't knowing the ship. He did top the red team in that game.

Yeah I am really interested, I seen some Flamu videos talking about recently released ships having sigma bugs and other bugs, I wonder if Nevsky has something poorly coded there, because at one point i was going sailing straight away from him (not dodgin or weaving which would slow me down to around 38ish) and he was still glued to me , I couldn't believe my eyes. To be fairy if it wast a trashcan sailing it, I would have been dead already because of those futuristic guns, which is another issue in itself, but this post is about the engine

• Cool 1

Players
2,929 posts

Dis is gonna be derailed @MassiveDYT it is for the better to remove  the stats man.

Still I didn't know that, about the bug so it is interesting.

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

okay.... but what does the guys' stats have to do with the speed of his ship? :cap_hmm:

because the trashier you are the more Nevskys WG will sell you? The entire Russian line is "research me if you are a useless degenerate who can't do anything", and it's reflected in their stats lol. I have yet to see a purple player play this ship

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
Just now, lossi_2018 said:

Dis is gonna be derailed @MassiveDYT it is for the better to remove  the stats man.

no way, this is great fun :cap_cool:

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles
3 minutes ago, MassiveDYT said:

Yeah he's trash, just like you, stay mad kid <3

Says the guy who has to start a thread whining about how a 46% player sank/caused him to be sank :Smile_trollface:

:cat_paw:

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
Just now, pra3y said:

Says the guy who has to start a thread whining about how a 46% player sank/caused him to be sank :Smile_trollface:

:cat_paw:

he had no say in me sinking, and neither would you. how does that make you feel? :cat_cool:

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles

Still I didn't know that, about the bug so it is interesting.

I don't think there is a bug because there is no reason why the Nevsky can't keep up or keep him spotted, especially if he bleeds speed while making turns. The Nevsky isn't a slow BB any way.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,469 posts
10,120 battles
2 minutes ago, MassiveDYT said:

because the trashier you are the more Nevskys WG will sell you? The entire Russian line is "research me if you are a useless degenerate who can't do anything", and it's reflected in their stats lol. I have yet to see a purple player play this ship

Interesting view.

Anyway, I think most purple players do not play nevsky because, when played to its strengths, its playstyle is rather boring.

• Cool 1

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles
Just now, GarrusBrutus said:

Interesting view.

Anyway, I think most purple players do not play nevsky because, when played to its strengths, its playstyle is rather boring.

well yeah, my point exactly 

Players
2,610 posts
11,389 battles
1 minute ago, MassiveDYT said:

he had no say in me sinking, and neither would you. how does that make you feel? :cat_cool:

2ou0mb.jpg

Players
2,929 posts
1 minute ago, pra3y said:

I don't think there is a bug

Keep getting sucked in lol, but I'm really interested in the ship... but I assumed he kinda checked it and trusted his judgement since he was in the game and I wasn't. Khaba is a hella of a fast DD.

[HOOD]
Beta Tester
849 posts
4,489 battles

Keep getting sucked in lol, but I'm really interested in the ship... but I assumed he kinda checked it and trusted his judgement since he was in the game and I wasn't. Khaba is a hella of a fast DD.

Wait, that reminds me, he was dusting that Henri  IV as well, Henri is 35knts right?

Players
2,929 posts
3 minutes ago, MassiveDYT said:

Wait, that reminds me, he was dusting that Henri  IV as well, Henri is 35knts right?

yea, I assume it don't have boost, I really need to check it out but I 'm on a 'no playing' day haha :)