You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
p0int

Clan Battle CV boycott

212 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,609 posts
20,409 battles

After all the people quitting the game, the clan, or just CBs, my clan won't need to bother with CBs. Carriers or not.

Good luck though.

• Cool 2

[IDDQD]
Korzár
2,460 posts
464 battles

Good luck all guys.. I fought about better WoWs 5 years.. I wrote reviews, feedback.. I helped players play better but..

My opinion is.. WG will NEVER listen you.. They see only one thing.. MONEY.. Not your feedback. I saw a lot of post like this.. 

And every time.. WG did nothing. I dont believe in better WoWs.. I dont..

• Cool 10

Players
24 posts
14,169 battles
1 minute ago, Wolffnstein said:

My opinion is.. WG will NEVER listen you..

All of us involved are well aware that they don't listen. That's why this boycott was organized in the first place. By not playing clan battles we will show them our dissatisfaction, instead of just proclaiming it.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[IDDQD]
Korzár
2,460 posts
464 battles
Před 17 minutami p0int řekl/a:

All of us involved are well aware that they don't listen. That's why this boycott was organized in the first place. By not playing clan battles we will show them our dissatisfaction, instead of just proclaiming it.

I dont believe in this CW boycott. We have to stop giving WG money. That is only way, how to save this game.

• Cool 11

Players
1,773 posts
18,925 battles

Good luck with this,  I truly hope those people who are not happy with the situation participate in this action. 

I live in hope WG pay attention but the cynic in me fears they won't.

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
929 posts
2,113 battles

Good luck with your boycott. I hope you achieve that spotting and maybe rockets get balansed. Problem is tho that WG does not care. Even 1600 people are a only a small part of the community. WG simply does not care about losing them since they getting new people to replace them. So yeah good luck :) 

• Cool 3

Players
1,987 posts
1 hour ago, p0int said:

What you are doing is right, Everyone deserves a better wows, more fun wows and if this is what it takes to draw WG's attention, so be it. Don't back off!

• Cool 1

[NMA]
Players
1,277 posts
19,151 battles

Obviously things are not working properly when you got 30+ tier 10 ships in port but only 2 or 3 are viable for a competitive game play. Well, obvious to some but not to WG unfortunately. 

I'm in full support of boycott, well, attempt of boycott, but sadly I don't see it working anytime soon. Number of clans/players willing (not necessarily going) to partake is a drop in an ocean, negligible compared to overall numbers.

As long as players/clans are more scared of losing their status, benefits and rewards than actually committing 100%, things won't change.

[SERBS]
Players
479 posts
14,742 battles

finally , the weak are weeded out. good riddance. when i boycoted after awful  cv rework you didnt move a finger... bring back rts cariers!

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
2 hours ago, quickr said:

Obviously things are not working properly when you got 30+ tier 10 ships in port but only 2 or 3 are viable for a competitive game play. Well, obvious to some but not to WG unfortunately.

Though in competitive pvp, there will be always meta picks ^^

It might shift from 3 viable picks, to 5

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,854 battles

Still think it is a question of clans not investing in having good CV players and now they acutely feel that flaw and rather cry then adapt. 

Top clans with top CV players probably have no cause to complain. Quite the contrary if the rest did  not and became weak because of it.

In nature those that adapt survive.

No sympathy. Not for the CV thing but for failure to adapt.

WG wil always upset the "meta" as that sells  new ships. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 9

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,106 posts
20,018 battles
7 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Still think it is a question of clans not investing in having good CV players and now they acutely feel that flaw and rather cry then adapt. 

15 hours ago, p0int said:

The most common response is to suggest players “just adapt” to the new CVs. Well, we have “adapted.” We have the mechanical skill, team chemistry, coordination, and game knowledge to adapt to the new CVs and remain comfortably at the top of the CB points ladder and atop tournament podiums. Competitive clans and players forge metas, counter-strategies, and anything in between because of our min-max nature and competitive drive. We spend hours trying to develop counters to basically anything in the game, whether it’s a specific island position or team composition. If anybody can find an effective counter strategy, it’s basically guaranteed to be someone within the competitive community. Despite this, a truly effective counter to CVs has not been found.

Try reading perhaps.

• Cool 5

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,854 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Try reading perhaps.

Did, but i said "still"

I know  how to counter CV and  so do you. (I witnessed you  do it)

• Cool 2

[NMA]
Players
1,277 posts
19,151 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Try reading perhaps.

You've crossed the line, you are asking too much

• Funny 10

Players
10,086 posts
11,852 battles

Lets say boycott actually works. Thus WG gets statistical evidence of CB not being worth the effort and future clan battles will be canceled. Which actually might be a good thing, as people would stop wiping themselves with steel or spending it on disabled ships:cap_tea:

• Funny 2

[ENUF]
Players
4,170 posts
14,224 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Beastofwar sagte:

Did, but i said "still"

then pls tell us how to "counter" a very gopod cv player. the best teams in the game are waiting for your answer

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

6,234 posts
10,691 battles
1 minute ago, Beastofwar said:

So just to sumarize, if one player understands how CV's work, does well in them, he's - according to your words - not allowed to critizies WG for implementing a class he's good at, because that player sees the impact it has on the game play of others?

• Cool 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,106 posts
20,018 battles
Just now, Beastofwar said:

Did, but i said "still"

Which ofc makes you just plain wrong given that, again, these clans remain at the top of the ladder and top CV players are PART OF THE BOYCOTT.

Ah, you mean the Friesland div you failed against? You can blame that on no one but yourself.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts
19 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Top clans with top CV players probably have no cause to complain. Quite the contrary if the rest did  not and became weak because of it.

No you see top clans have top players, they are all decent in CVs if not more then decent, they just dont like CVs and what they bring to the table, however observing how WG handles customer relations, feedback and general game development doesnt yield much hope in success of the said boycott... IMO if its successful and CB become less popular then WG deems viable they will just shut them down and make something else, probably in the line of asymmetric battles, arms race or some other similar nonsense...

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,609 posts
20,409 battles

The savagery of the last few posts, while completely OT, is amusing.

• Cool 2

Players
7,144 posts
245 battles

5109584_hobbitmanclamdown.gif.588dc49f34705e83c010327dae65ac7b.gif

Alright boiz lets calm it, before we all get put into gulag central.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2