You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
faan0007

11 SHOTS ZERO CREDITS

3 comments in this topic

Question

[ANT07]
Players
11 posts
12,525 battles

sorry to ask but ıi have an other ıssue  now happened abut game...

i dont know if its wrong.. but pls look at the pictures and tell me if i am wrong...

all game timing i hit the enemy with 11 fire was on place to enemy board..

the story so..

06,07,2020 00,31 war start date.
random war
As you can see in the picture, I shot 11 times on the opposing team ship clearly. There was no doubt, and I saw that I got points in the game. With my shooting, 1 battery became completely unusable and the other battery was temporarily unavailable.
BUT I DAMAGED THE POINT OF DAMAGE TO ZERO 0.
I think this is a big mistake. the fact that I got zero points at the end of the game while coming to sinking the ship is also a technical mistake despite 11 hits and damage and should be compensated by war gaming

I'm waiting for it to be fixed
Best regards.shot-20_07.06_00_47.19-0364.thumb.jpg.47f224420986610cbf80a5e8528ddf62.jpg

2 answers to this question

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Damage to modules, like main guns, secondary guns, torp launchers, engines, and the like, is not counted against the total hitpoints of the ship.

The gun might be disabled or destroyed, but the ship itself (bow, center, citadel, stern, superstructure, main hitpoint pool) has taken zero damage.

I suggest watching the whole series of the "How it works" videos.

[CATS]
Players
27,259 posts
14,525 battles

Turrets and secondarie turrets have their own hitpoints that are not shared with the ship. Damaging them does not damage the ship.