Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZeMalm

Bonus Code

12 comments in this topic

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
103 posts
16,692 battles

GREASERSHWRCK

Have no idea what it gives.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
103 posts
16,692 battles
Just now, wot_2016_gunner said:

where is it from?

Facebook group with bonus codes:

[SM0KE]
Players
6,428 posts
14,954 battles
3 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

might be for WoT

That might make sense - I think I saw that there is some 'hotrod' related event, where 'greasers' are one of the factions...

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,066 posts
13,987 battles
2 minutes ago, SpartanRenegade said:

Well, thanks but I stopped playing it a year ago. Never really bonded with Tanks as I did Ships :) 

I played WoT from the closed beta but stopped several years ago for various reasons ('gold' ammo, the sheer volume of greifing etc etc).   I watch YouTube clips (Claus Kellerman mainly) and I can honestly say I don't miss it.

• Cool 3

Players
272 posts
6 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I played WoT from the closed beta but stopped several years ago for various reasons ('gold' ammo, the sheer volume of greifing etc etc).   I watch YouTube clips (Claus Kellerman mainly) and I can honestly say I don't miss it.

I can't judge the game since I haven't gotten far in it but from what I have seen, at least in the 2019-esqe meta Heavy tanks are the XP piñata for  SPGs and Tank destroyers. Medium tanks can land a few good hits but it's really the sneaky ones and snipers who survive the match.  

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,774 posts
2 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

I miss old WoT. :(

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,066 posts
13,987 battles
8 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I miss old WoT. :(

There was times that even the 'old' WoT was no fun.   I remember once taking a Tiger II down to a one shot (I think I was in a one lower tier heavy but I had reduced it from about half health) and the player did a DC which denied me the kill (this was fixed after a while).

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this