Sign in to follow this  
atischzh

Range Finder, add line numbers,

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts
979 battles

Hello,

Please can you add on the horizontal line range numbers as it would be easier noting the range by looking at numbers than counting lines.

Best Regards

Mehdi

Edited by atischzh

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

If you really want those numbers, I believe you can find mods out there that give this. 

Beta Tester
8 posts
979 battles

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I don't like mods as I want a fair playing field, and WOW is about hit your target over range, WOT is about hit the right spot on the tank, we should all have the same standards, then its really about skill and not mods.

Best Regards

Mehdi

Beta Tester
404 posts

there are mods just for that and those are not cheating  :)

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,368 posts
8,801 battles

I don't like mods as I want a fair playing field

Ehh lol? :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,739 posts
1,771 battles

Ehh lol? :trollface:

I can understand the "no mod" approach. If it is in the vanilla game, you do not have to read forums, search and install mods and, still you have the same aming help as every other player out there. So I think, that would be a good idea to implement as a standard.

Beta Tester
263 posts
4,293 battles

Not a bad idea and I guess definitely something WG will add in game in future (same as it was in WoT, firts features were introduced by mods, bacome popular and some get it directly into game). I'm bit lazy so I have not installed any mode for 0.3.1 yet, but I had some alternate "sniper scope" (cry havoc or something like that) and it was much faster to aim at enemy ships that way (especially if you made one shoot to adjust lead and then just remember how far ahead of ship it was and only adjust it based on mutual movement).

Anyway right now you can use modes to get it (or if you are comfortable working with flash (guess its hidden in .swf files), you can make your very own scope.

Sign in to follow this