Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Belustigungspanda

PSA: You can use the current "Independence Day" event to rebuy Colorado for the announced line split

3 comments in this topic

Players
852 posts
12,190 battles

Title says it all:

• Up until Friday, 10th of July, you get a 30% discount on american T7 ships...which also happens to be the tier where Colorado sits at.
  • Colorado has been announced to be the starting point of the new US BB side-line. I estimate that you're going to need about 110k to 130k XP to unlock the new T8 Kansas.
  • Compared to the usual 15% clan base discount, you can save 900k credits if you chose to re-buy Colorado while the event lasts...Which might be of interest to all those non-premium players out there who have to manage their cash a little bit more carefully.
  • Disclaimer: It's quite likely that there's going to be another early access event before release, just with the soviet cruisers recently. You may get Kansas or even the T9 Minnesota from this event without having to re-grind Colorado. But you better don't count on the chances being anywhere higher than with the soviet cruiser event...
  • Cool 2

Players
1,950 posts
3,713 battles

I'm actually grinding Colorado, just 4k XP away, tho just to make use of the discount as i'll grind N.C. first, and then maybe, just maybe i'll see what to do about the alternate line.

Players
1,064 posts
15,102 battles

Narai is next week, btw, for anyone wanting to do the grind there.

Just set a course for the harbour at max speed and never turn or slow down and you'll make it in time for the final shoot-out.

• Funny 3

Sign in to follow this