You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
luokailk

New US BB split: worst trash (at least for now)

5 comments in this topic

[KITEN]
Players
155 posts
17,427 battles

worse range and dispersion compared to Yamato, worse armor and speed than Kremlin:

1. can't farm from distance,

2. nor can it bow in bravely for the team

3. low speed makes it impossible to dodge for anything (AP, HE, torp, etc.)

the only "contribution" I can see that it brings is provide great XP to red team HE spammers or DD.

WG, pls add them to the game ASAP, as I have smolensk and halland, and so do many other players! We are ready to slaughter those new US BB players! (Well, who really wants to be slaughtered in every game that they play?!)

• Cool 3
  • Boring 5

[SKRUB]
Players
560 posts
22,124 battles

Wow, you already have a chance to play with them ? Testing is over ?

• Bad 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,973 posts
13,177 battles
1 hour ago, luokailk said:

worse range and dispersion compared to Yamato, worse armor and speed than Kremlin:

1. can't farm from distance,

2. nor can it bow in bravely for the team

3. low speed makes it impossible to dodge for anything (AP, HE, torp, etc.)

the only "contribution" I can see that it brings is provide great XP to red team HE spammers or DD.

WG, pls add them to the game ASAP, as I have smolensk and halland, and so do many other players! We are ready to slaughter those new US BB players! (Well, who really wants to be slaughtered in every game that they play?!)

snowflake-1-134-2019-John-Entwistle-NJ-e1548359736899.thumb.jpg.adbb517e69acf8330ed599557f631c93.jpg

This is you. A special snowflake, who deserves his own thread.

USE THE EXISTING ONE!!

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/137799-new-usa-battleships-announced/

• Bad 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

1. There is already an existing thread that discusses the NEWLY announced USN BBs.

2. Since them just being announced, we only know some stats. Nothing more. And if the past development showed one thing it's that numbers alone are nothing without the (admittedly: subjective) feedback of players.

Hence: This thread is locked. Please use existing ones and do so in a constructive manner.

• Bad 1