Gitty

[Havoc] - Unleash the dogs!

6 comments in this topic

[HAVOC]
Players
5 posts
4,507 battles

Hi all

We are a mixture of playing abilaties and styles again with a mixture of nationalaties playing (although english is what we use to communicate)

If you are a new player, Returning player or someone that has a clue and knows how to play you are welcome.

We are small in size but growing and aiming to do Clanwars at some stage (currently partaking in the brawls)

So if you like a bit of banter and share a joke whilst playing come join us, we have Discord.

[HAVOC]
Players
8 posts
7,846 battles

Friendly, stress free and helpful atmosphere.

Players on most times of the day and night if you need a division.

Building up a good core of players at the moment, would be great to add more!

[HAVOC]
Players
5 posts
4,507 battles

We had fun in Clan Brawls but with 1 more member we could have had 2 teams out, come be part of a crowing community

Players
1 post
646 battles

Hi,

I'm a casual player who recently tried WoWs and really enjoy it. Would make it even better to be part of a clan. 

As I am very new to the game, I understand that some more experience would be preferable. I do have extensive experience in games over the last 30 years though.

Joined 3 days ago, and currently close to my first Tier 7 battleship and Tier 6 destroyer

[HAVOC]
Players
8 posts
7,846 battles

Hi Igniztion

You're more than welcome, drop an application in and we'll see you in game soon.

[HAVOC]
Players
8 posts
7,846 battles

Still looking for members to have a stable team for the upcoming tier 6 clan wars.

Also always on the lookout for social and casual players.

We speak English on Discord as a way of communication.

Sign in to follow this