You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Watch Official Streams to Receive Rewards!

15 comments in this topic

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,445 posts
18,603 battles

No thanks.

Not interested in sitting through a two hour stream just to get some lotterytickets for ships I'll never play.

• Cool 5

[-TAP-]
Beta Tester
110 posts
12,276 battles

Oh look, more made up "ships" added for....reasons.

Fetch me my revolver Smithers,  I can't stand to watch the old girl suffer so.......

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
1 post
1,952 battles

I find it rather bothersome to schedule around the stream, only to have a chance of receiving something. 

I know nobody is entiteled to get anything, it just feels more like a task, than to watch someone play the game with the community.

• Cool 1

[X-10]
Players
83 posts
5,438 battles

Is there a perm german cv camo for the ones who get the german cvs in early access?

[PNAVY]
Players
52 posts
24,826 battles

I am looking forward to the steams and Some bonus codes & missions :)

WG Staff
1,832 posts
877 battles
On 7/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ingeniuss said:

I find it rather bothersome to schedule around the stream, only to have a chance of receiving something. 

I know nobody is entiteled to get anything, it just feels more like a task, than to watch someone play the game with the community.

Hi Captain,
I understand If you don't feel like watching the streamings, it doesn't have to be of interest to everyone. For the Commanders who are pleased to follow us, however, a small reward is available: I don't think it should be perceived as a bad thing, though 😊.

Have a great day in battle!

[USEUR]
Players
2 posts
3,237 battles

Hello, 

I missed the first stream, because I was working at these hours. Is there any chance I can catch up and take the code so I can do the missions and get the nice cat flag? Or  I just missed it forever :)

Thanks

[LEGIB]
Players
106 posts
7,508 battles
14 hours ago, Kapi7ana said:

Hello, 

I missed the first stream, because I was working at these hours. Is there any chance I can catch up and take the code so I can do the missions and get the nice cat flag? Or  I just missed it forever :)

Thanks

Same here

[PASOK]
Players
194 posts
2,279 battles
17 hours ago, Liudas_Poderis said:

I guess WG teams knows that KUMMERSPECK code is not working?

It works for the next 10'' the code was given. Fool you, dare to doubt WG's generosity????????

[CPT]
Players
2 posts
13,830 battles

Locking the code to the stream hours caused nothing more than frustration among the community it seems... And a frustrated player is reluctant to open their wallets, just sayin.