Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

How could we loose? T10 game last minutes

17 comments in this topic

[HAMAR]
Players
486 posts

I had to take a brake after this lost game. 

This should have been a easy win right?

• Funny 2

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,561 posts
9,392 battles

44% WR and another 47% WR. What did you expect? 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,728 posts
9,737 battles

Should have tried to tell the Marceau to run away. Shima was probably smart by accident. Staying in the outer circle was the right move most of the time, otherwise the enemies could have gotten the points i believe. He should have run behind the island tho, but instead he turned in.

I would have atleast tried to tell them what to do. Better chance than to do nothing. Did so yesterday, won the game. Might have been ofc the Fiji knew what to do so might have won either way, but he did what i/we told him to do and he did exactly that.

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

A year or so ago I would be surprised. Today, it's a new norm. I actually expected this outcome

• Cool 2

Players
605 posts
27,025 battles

There is no such Thing as an easy win.

The average Win Rate is 48-49% and you have to fight for everything above it.

Plus not everybody Play for the win. Some just want fun others want maximum exp for the Grind.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,720 posts
10,654 battles

It's still a thinking man's action game, but nowadays we just think how could they throw this :Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[CZSL]
Players
99 posts
4,092 battles

Perhaps they do not understand English to read advices in gamechat? Or they do not care about win... :cap_yes:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,339 posts
5,758 battles

Without even looking at the video, I'd guess someone (or more than one someone, not saying it was you nb) on your team got over confident, thinking it was a won game.

Never think a game is won till either the timer hits 0 or the points hit 1000, never. @Puffin_

• Cool 1

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles
13 minutes ago, doerhoff_damian said:

There is no such Thing as an easy win.

To be fair... that right there was an easy win. :Smile_veryhappy: All they had to do is sail away into the sunset.....

• Cool 1

[HAMAR]
Players
486 posts
24 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They should have been told sooner to stay alive. Maybe one would have listened.

This was a T10 match. I did not want to say things in chat I thought was obvious. And I am not good enough my self to tell T10 players what to do.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,728 posts
9,737 battles
18 minutes ago, doerhoff_damian said:

others want maximum exp for the Grind.

So they want less XP because they lose? :cap_yes:

The part about not care about winning: Thats the perfect example, why winning needs to be rewarded even more (remove any reward for losing, give more reward when winning). Why should people progress by failing their way up? Even WG should like it, as it possibly gives them more cash

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,893 posts
15,116 battles
3 minutes ago, Puffin_ said:

This was a T10 match. I did not want to say things in chat I thought was obvious. And I am not good enough my self to tell T10 players what to do.

You are playing long enough that you should know that obvious things need to be said from time to time.

There is a reason I explain standard battle nearly every match and still people ignore it and go for the border, while the numercial inferiror enemy takes your base...

Players
7,104 posts
11,519 battles

It hurts to watch. It shouldnt happen. You expect people to be smart enough. That beeing said: ive lost games like that aswell and ive been on the winning side of such stupid behavoir aswell. Just a normal day in wows...

... and that beeing said: you think, the 2 last DDs understood, that it was all their fault? I doubt it. They just went straight into the next battle.

• Cool 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,561 posts
9,392 battles

Yeah, truth hurts @Witzulu

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this