Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Caljostro

How can you tell: enemy turret destroyed ? or only damaged ?

2 comments in this topic

[UN]
Weekend Tester
841 posts
19,902 battles

Well, after 900 games, still a newbie question left. :D Streamers often announce when their opponent has lost a turret. So I am wondering what's the indication ? I know you can hit critically (the yellow ribbon), and there are sometimes icons floating off the enemy ship. But I have never bothered much what exactly those mean.

Thank you in advance for the enlightenment.

Edit: just watched a replay very closely: I assume when a part is destroyed for good, there is a small, red x near the icon. Darn, never noticed that in the heat of the battle.

Edited by Caljostro

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

Well, after 900 games, still a newbie question left. :D Streamers often announce when their opponent has lost a turret. So I am wondering what's the indication ? I know you can hit critically (the yellow ribbon), and there are sometimes icons floating off the enemy ship. But I have never bothered much what exactly those mean.

Thank you in advance for the enlightenment.

Edit: just watched a replay very closely: I assume when a part is destroyed for good, there is a small, red x near the icon. Darn, never noticed that in the heat of the battle.

^^

Sign in to follow this