Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MarktheMuffin

Odin Event

10 comments in this topic

Players
91 posts

Well done WG, (NOT!), got the Graff Spee already in my port, got the same from the event along with the compensation but the commander was put into my already captained ship removing the skilled 10 captain that was already in there, not only that the captain was removed from my account and not put into my reserve, what a waste of time building that captain up.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[DAVY]
Players
3,120 posts
14,784 battles
2 hours ago, MarktheMuffin said:

Well done WG, (NOT!), got the Graff Spee already in my port, got the same from the event along with the compensation but the commander was put into my already captained ship removing the skilled 10 captain that was already in there, not only that the captain was removed from my account and not put into my reserve, what a waste of time building that captain up.

let me guess, you have no spare commander reserve spaces, so the commander you 'lost' after getting the compensation is sitting in limbo waiting for you to buy another slot or dismiss a different one...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
3,163 posts
17,417 battles

Send a ticket to support asking to remove the new captain and getting the old one back.

More chance of succes than ranting on the forums without at least linking some WG staff in your post.

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,445 posts
18,663 battles
5 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

More chance of succes than ranting on the forums without at least linking some WG staff in your post.

Especially at four in the moring.

• Funny 2

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,026 battles

While annoying that my long serving Graf Spee captain was bumped from the ship with the new one taking his place; the old captain was sat in the reserve awaiting his return to Command. 

New captain was sent to the reserve and decorum restored. 

And a 10 point captain is always useful. But he will probably await the purchase of a tech tree ship in the future. 

• Cool 3

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
Před 7 hodinami MarktheMuffin řekl/a:

So as others mentioned here, take a look in your reserves. You still should have one place free.

You've been invoiced the new Graf Spee commander, but nothing was taken away from your account.

I've found, that you have two german commanders in your reserves - one trained for Königsberg and Bayern, both with 8 skill points.

Players
91 posts
19 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Especially at four in the moring.

Did I really post it at that time in the morning?, I think not!.

16 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

So as others mentioned here, take a look in your reserves. You still should have one place free.

You've been invoiced the new Graf Spee commander, but nothing was taken away from your account.

I've found, that you have two german commanders in your reserves - one trained for Königsberg and Bayern, both with 8 skill points.

No worry's, I will get over it, next time I will remember to remove any captains that are in ships I have, that I can also get from events just to make sure.

21 hours ago, Salentine said:

let me guess, you have no spare commander reserve spaces, so the commander you 'lost' after getting the compensation is sitting in limbo waiting for you to buy another slot or dismiss a different one...

Yes there was space, always is for event captains, as they say in some places, accidit stercore!.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,445 posts
18,663 battles
2 hours ago, MarktheMuffin said:

Did I really post it at that time in the morning?, I think not!.

2020-07-03.png.59e7fb79fe185c8b82f3b9898186f00d.png

No you didn't. I stand corrected.

THREE in the morning.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,514 posts
On 7/2/2020 at 5:27 AM, Salentine said:

Is that actually how it works? 

I must admit, I'm impressed. I didn't expect WG to be so generous, and was counting on some half-assed attempt at this, which they would have screwed up completely regardless. 

But if this is true, well done WG :crab:

Sign in to follow this