Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
peoplescavalry

Any mid tier premiums forthcoming?

12 comments in this topic

Players
496 posts
10,955 battles

There seems to be a dearth of mid low tier premium ships lately, I know the big bucks are further up but I’m just wondering if there are any nicely priced premiums on the horizon?

• Cool 3

[SM0KE]
Players
6,394 posts
14,921 battles

I vaguely recall reading about an incoming T6 KM premium CV.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may well not be met with universal approval in some quarters...

(Edit: this: https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/supertest-german-premium-tier-vi-aircraft-carrier-erich-loewenhardt/)

• Cool 3

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Players
444 posts
11,799 battles
Před 7 minutami Zen71_sniper řekl/a:

Leone? Italian T5 DD?

Tier VI, when it was last tested. WG keeps it safe, I guess, and waits for italian DD tech tree. So, not any time soon, Im afraid. Im looking for it.

Im not sure but I read somewhere that flag of California was recently added into client. So maybe we will see Claifornia in summer. Maybe

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
7,195 posts
4 minutes ago, piet11111 said:

California for the 4th of july seems likely.

This

Players
355 posts
11,779 battles

txs make more money, means we are missing out on actual potentially good mid tier prems with real historical value 

• Cool 2

Players
203 posts
3,172 battles
1 hour ago, Verblonde said:

I vaguely recall reading about an incoming T6 KM premium CV.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may well not be met with universal approval in some quarters...

(Edit: this: https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/supertest-german-premium-tier-vi-aircraft-carrier-erich-loewenhardt/)

Personally, I'm looking forward to a T6 Saipan. 

But it being German and all, I can see why people might be skeptical about how good (bad) it'll actually be. 

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,347 posts
18,216 battles

I think WG sees mid-Tiers as event ships, and as they turn up in the Premium Shop as well they also keep mid-tier content coming for anyone who misses the event. Tier VII could do with a few new options, though. 

[-TPF-]
Players
4,347 posts
18,216 battles

I like the look of that one -  a scaled down Mainz?  In any case, a Tier VII German CL is overdue. 

But although it's nice... it's a paper ship, innit? WG seem to have given up on (what I thought, anyway) was an interesting set of variations on real ships within a class.  Perhaps this is about the German market and the need to get as many ships for their market ASAP. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this