Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
L33T_Potato

Black-Benham & Armory

12 comments in this topic

[RTFM]
Players
32 posts

Any news when wg will add Black/Benham to Armory or any other ships they need to add more ships that you can buy for coal missed out of Benham grind and I know many others want it

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,810 posts
4 minutes ago, Daz_Kapital said:

Any news when wg will add Black/Benham to Armory or any other ships they need to add more ships that you can buy for coal missed out of Benham grind and I know many others want it

afaik the last information about Benham was https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/135479-will-benham-ever-get-released/?do=findComment&comment=3481193

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,364 posts
5,766 battles

Ie "not planned in the forseeable future" just in case the link doesn't work/you don't feel like clicking on it. @Daz_Kapital

• Cool 3

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

For a moment there I thought we might get a Benham-B in the armory.

Black will not be in the armory before September earliest. It could take longer.

Benham is a big unknown. My guess is that she will remain one of those ships you'll only ever get by lucky draw from a christmas container.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
7,212 posts
17 minutes ago, Daz_Kapital said:

Black Soon (TM), Benham Never (TM)

• Cool 3

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,364 posts
5,766 battles
3 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Black Soon (TM), Benham Never (TM)

To be fair "not in the forseeable future" is not  quite the same as "never" it just means it's extremely unlikely..

[I-J-N]
Players
5,739 posts
3 hours ago, Egoleter said:

For a moment there I thought we might get a Benham-B in the armory.

Black will not be in the armory before September earliest. It could take longer.

Benham is a big unknown. My guess is that she will remain one of those ships you'll only ever get by lucky draw from a christmas container.

For a moment I thought this was some posh Cap with a double-barreled name.

[CAIN]
Players
4,826 posts
20,102 battles

Benham will NEVER be in the armory, it's a very good little DD that will bring WG lots of cash in Xmas loot boxes.

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,739 posts
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Benham will NEVER be in the armory, it's a very good little DD that will bring WG lots of cash in Xmas loot boxes.

Players
3,388 posts
20,509 battles
52 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

It is one of the main reasons (next to CVrework, preditory marketing, gambling BS, lootboxes and timegating everything) WG hasnt received ANY money from me since dec last year. 

• Cool 1

[I-J-N]
Players
5,739 posts
38 minutes ago, Europizza said:

It is one of the main reasons (next to CVrework, preditory marketing, gambling BS, lootboxes and timegating everything) WG hasnt received ANY money from me since dec last year. 

Of those, I think for me personally timegating is the single biggest issue because it effs up everything I want to do in this game.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this