You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST 0.9.7, "German aircraft carriers. Part 2" event, changing the order of consumables, ranked sprint, and other news

23 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,915 posts
4,134 battles

We would like to present you what is going to be tested in preparation of the update 0.9.7.

Read the text.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

• Cool 6

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,701 posts
10,567 battles

image.png.b51604435bd4f3fd2f65f5b127e4c2a5.png

Torille intensifies :Smile_teethhappy:

image.png.565e5f780b5da0d88d64cd3e1c6a709a.png

• Funny 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,551 posts
20,712 battles

Permanent camouflage "Hot tropics" for Atlanta is added

Really?

It is almost as if you haven't desecrated this poor ship enough already.

Also this is how long it takes for WG to implement a highly requested feature, huh? Just, what, 3 years at this point since we requested to be able to shuffle consumable buttons around?

• Cool 8

Players
10,257 posts
12,019 battles
11 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Also this is how long it takes for WG to implement a highly requested feature, huh? Just, what, 3 years at this point since we requested to be able to shuffle consumable buttons around?

This is example of how important "quality of life" changes that can't be directly monetized are :cap_tea:

Atlanta camo is kekworthy. All thats missing now would be vape nation camo for Belfast/Flint.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,950 posts
14,550 battles
26 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Really?

Nonsense.

I heartily approve of this Atlanta camo. She looks just like the beaches of the islands she's meant to hide behind - vegetation, beach paraphernalia and all.

Or, depending on how you look at it, she hugged the islands so much she became the island. Very subversive and thought-provoking.

From an artists perspective, this is brilliant. Intense. True art. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles

An option to set the order of consumables for each ship

40YW.gif

• Funny 2

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,734 posts
14,290 battles

I'm excited to see the german alternative camo scheme. I wonder if it will be some sort of alternated monochrome or perhaps a baltic blue scheme?

I am not someone who would actually change the consumable order I dont think except for maybe the RN cruisers since they have the same consumables as other cruisers but their heal goes elsewhere for some reason. It is a nice quality of life change to finally arrive...

3v3 ranked sprint, I wonder if I can div up for this...

The new signals are interesting, I'm surprised not a single person has mentioned them so far. The 15% increased smoke action time will be particularly valuable on ITA cruisers and those with creeping smoke, and 10% longer hydro duration is nice too. A pity that DFAA only gets 10% cooldown reduction but I guess an AA signal already exists.

That Atlanta camo is the cutest thing I've seen in a while, I love it.

• Funny 1

[KITEN]
Players
155 posts
17,324 battles

I was hoping to see a mission with a reward of a permanent cams for T8 German carrier, would finally motivate us to grind this uninteresting line. Otherwise who really want to grind a line which is already confirmed to be "not good". Better options are JPN and US lines.

[CORNG]
Players
2,090 posts
16,676 battles
14 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Permanent camouflage "Hot tropics" for Atlanta is added

Really?

The camo fits perfectly, the AA crew is on vacation already anyway.

• Funny 4

[STURM]
[STURM]
Beta Tester
43 posts
14,168 battles

I'm really happy that we will be able to freely change the consumables soon! Great change.

Now as you are using a modified German imperial flag for your collection and in the Hamburg port, can we hope to see the option to choose this flag also on our imperial  SMS ships, like Nassau, Kaiser, König, etc.? That would be nice.

Also, I really had hoped that Günther Lütjens would be obtainable by fulfilling the collection. If I'm not mistaken, he is the only captain of the "big", named special captains which is only acquirable by coal.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

• Cool 4

[LSCA]
Players
1,496 posts
12,258 battles

ok, there will be 2 new flags, nice.

my question is, how much it affects the SC?  2% less change get the premium ship form SC after this update? because if adding something new like this decreases changes get the premium ships from SC

[ALYEN]
Players
2,054 posts
3,992 battles

Two new battle signals are added:

• X-Ray Papa Unaone, which increases Smoke Generator action time by 15%.
  • Sierra Bravo, which increases Hydracoustic search action time by 10% and lowers Defensive AA Fire reload time by 10%.

Seriously ? Why not do the Smoke gen by a fixed time ? USN DD smokes will not be massive while the low action time ones will not benefit at all ... % boosts only boost the already strong ones.

I am on the fence about the 2nd one ...

[EUTF]
Players
215 posts
6,542 battles

I think covid19 lock all your interface/UI developers in their house and finally they listen to our prayers for UI fixes and changing consumables.

Someone slap me cause i think im dreaming

Players
392 posts
3,934 battles

@Tanatoy

Hi, i have several questions:

1) What is the difference between all those KM containers?

2) Is it possible to buy containers that award the missions for the new German CV with doubloons?

3) It is mentioned that its possible to get perma-cammo for a tier 6 German premium CV, will this CV release along with this update or will it be the final reward for completing all directives? 

[LSCA]
Players
1,496 posts
12,258 battles
On 7/4/2020 at 1:55 PM, wot_2016_gunner said:

about Atlanta's camo

00-isldisgww.jpg

that what i call a real camouflage, CV detect that

• Cool 1