BruceRKF

New Twitch Prime Loot not working?

23 comments in this topic

[FAILS]
Players
613 posts
21,061 battles

I noticed that there is new WoWs Loot for Twitch Prime users available. I collected it and on my Twitch Prime page it also said so, but when I logged into the game this morning there was nothing. Does it take a while to activate or is it a bug? Any ideas?

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,796 posts
9 minutes ago, BruceRKF said:

I noticed that there is new WoWs Loot for Twitch Prime users available. I collected it and on my Twitch Prime page it also said so, but when I logged into the game this morning there was nothing. Does it take a while to activate or is it a bug? Any ideas?

- did you link your account to amazon? it seems the "old" linking to prime for the WoT prime loot is not sufficient, your WG account management needs to show amazon as linked/connected

- and it needs some time

[FAILS]
Players
613 posts
21,061 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

- did you link your account to amazon? it seems the "old" linking to prime for the WoT prime loot is not sufficient, your WG account management needs to show amazon as linked/connected

- and it needs some time

I never had a Twitch Prime Account, I got it only through Amazon Prime, so yes, it is linked. And I have never claimed any loot but for WoWs since I don't play any of the other games there is loot for. And my WG account shows both Twitch and Amazon as linked in my account management. So I guess I'll just wait a bit longer before getting disappointed ;)

Edit: Alright, I just logged in once more and it is here. I was just getting a bit impatient because I already redeemed it yesterday evening and there was nothing earlier this morning. Thanks for your help anyway.

Topic can be closed, I guess.

[FTR]
Beta Tester
9 posts
1,784 battles

It's also not working for me.

On the Twitch campaign page, it won't get past the "Link game account" step even though on both my Twitch and WG account pages, the accounts are linked. I've un-linked and re-linked them multiple times and it's still not working.

EDIT: Hours later I got the mission despite it still asking me to link my game account. Dunno what's up with that.

Edited by WA_McGue

Players
3 posts
4,672 battles
On 7/28/2020 at 5:40 AM, WA_McGue said:

It's also not working for me.

On the Twitch campaign page, it won't get past the "Link game account" step even though on both my Twitch and WG account pages, the accounts are linked. I've un-linked and re-linked them multiple times and it's still not working.

EDIT: Hours later I got the mission despite it still asking me to link my game account. Dunno what's up with that.

You are far more lucky than me. i have waited for like 3 or 4 days  and still there is no mission. I am now working this out with the player support. 

Got the Azur Lane mission today, thanks to the player support team.  And i got a Baltimore.

Edited by Ramenholic

WG Staff
1,842 posts
877 battles
7 hours ago, Ramenholic said:

You are far more lucky than me. i have waited for like 3 or 4 days  and still there is no mission. I am now working this out with the player support. 

Hi Captain, could you please send me the ID of your ticket through a Private Message?

WG Staff
1,842 posts
877 battles
On 7/24/2020 at 7:38 PM, Amiral_Vladimiru said:

Is this working on Steam too?

Hi Admiral_Vladimiru, 

Yes, this offer is valid also for Steam Users, you can find more info here 😊.

steam twitch.png 

[7CIE]
[7CIE]
Players
20 posts

Same problem here, I just got that twitch prime link to my wargaming.

I should have had a container and a mission, still nothing.

Any help with that?

1.jpg

[IRIS-]
Beta Tester
3 posts
3,290 battles

Same problem here I don't get anything I link both twitch & Amazon account: Screenshot of linked account https://gyazo.com/68a7873000cd7311cf3b8b4e2ad9bf17

And Still don't get anything... https://gyazo.com/6231f4a6de24a23a55ecf13890deabab

[DIV-S]
Players
5 posts
1,096 battles

I did open a request with a link to this topic, waiting to get an answer about it now.

• Cool 1

[DIV-S]
Players
5 posts
1,096 battles

The answer I just get :

" Hello _Athar_,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Player Support Department.

Please note that due to the high workload, the gifts may be delayed as the premium subscription must be processed correctly on the Twitch website.

I invite you to follow the next steps:

• Check if the Prime is activated on your Twitch and Amazon accounts.
  • Click on the blue button to do the link between Prime Gaming and your Wargaming accounts.
    https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/worldofwarships
    ?name=inline10365244.png
  • Remove and re-link your Amazon and Wargaming accounts via the Wargaming account managment.
  • Re-launch World of Warships multiple times.

Note: you may have to fight to sync your account with the server and receive rewards.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

I wish you wonderful day and much success on the seas.

Kind Regards, "

[TF333]
Beta Tester
5 posts
5,703 battles
14 hours ago, _Athar_ said:

Same for me, did reply to the support, waiting some more time.

Same thing with me, tried everything.

Please share if you manage to solve it.

Players
3 posts
477 battles

Same here, i redeemed them 4 days ago and still nothing 

please help...

Alle 28/7/2020 alle 12:07, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Hi Captain, could you please send me the ID of your ticket through a Private Message?

[DIV-S]
Players
5 posts
1,096 battles

Ok, I just get those items... don't know if this is due to any delay between Amazon and WG account linked or something else...