You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
faan0007

I can not login or log out from PT and game EU

6 comments in this topic

[ANT07]
Players
11 posts
14,398 battles

I can not  login or log out from PT and game EU

only I can log out with the help of ctrl+alt+del ...w h y...???

it could be pt finished...ok but when I wanted to go in pt gamre downloading ok..but joining ..endless turning...and I wanted to close from right up corner as usual red  x ...oooh my god..not working again...never worked..game still trying to join...after 5  minutes  it says ..sorry server problrem...only then x button worked..

whats is the reason for that ? 

Edited by faan0007

[PIKES]
Players
499 posts
11,089 battles
2 hours ago, faan0007 said:

I can not  login or log out from PT and game EU

only I can log out with the help of ctrl+alt+del ...w h y...???

it could be pt finished...ok but when I wanted to go in pt gamre downloading ok..but joining ..endless turning...and I wanted to close from right up corner as usual red  x ...oooh my god..not working again...never worked..game still trying to join...after 5  minutes  it says ..sorry server problrem...only then x button worked..

whats is the reason for that ? 

Check if your login credentials are working. Try to log re- introducing again your ID / pass. Are you using VPN ? Disconnect VPN and try again .

[ANT07]
Players
11 posts
14,398 battles

I havent got vpn...and at same game center I can easly log in and log out...the thing is that when the pt time over and if İ wanted to log in to pt afterwards ...its not log in..and keep trying to log in..only  can close it with device maneger ..to end prosess..no way from wg page.. it shouldnt load the game by game center..or at least it souldnt allow to click to join pt test on game center..

[ANT07]
Players
11 posts
14,398 battles

sorry to ask but ıi have an other ıssue  now happened abut game...

i dont know if its wrong.. but pls look at the pictures and tell me if i am wrong...

all game timing i hit the enemy with 11 fire was on place to enemy board..

the story so..

06,07,2020 00,31 war start date.
random war
As you can see in the picture, I shot 11 times on the opposing team ship clearly. There was no doubt, and I saw that I got points in the game. With my shooting, 1 battery became completely unusable and the other battery was temporarily unavailable.
BUT I DAMAGED THE POINT OF DAMAGE TO ZERO 0.
I think this is a big mistake. the fact that I got zero points at the end of the game while coming to sinking the ship is also a technical mistake despite 11 hits and damage and should be compensated by war gaming

I'm waiting for it to be fixed
Best regards.

shot-20.07.06_00.47.41-0839.jpg

shot-20.07.06_00.47.19-0364.jpg

[LSCA]
Players
1,514 posts
12,280 battles
On 7/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, faan0007 said:

and I wanted to close from right up corner

next time when it happens use the keyboard buttons CTRL+ATL+F4

[ANT07]
Players
11 posts
14,398 battles

SORRY TO TELL  BUT .. DEVICE MANEGER OPENS IN THAT WAY

I CAN LOG OUT FROM MY COMPUTER OR I CAN CLOSE IT  THERE...

THE POINT WHY THIS GAME IS ACCEPTING AND TRYING TO LOGIN IF THE PT  NOT PRESENT THERE.. AND WHY I CANT CLOSE IT...

YOUR WAY ALREADY USING BY ME SINCE IT S HAPPENING..

THNX FOR FOR YOUR  TIME TO ANSWER ..