Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kaelin

What happened with that last patch?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
19 posts
3,038 battles

was thoroughly enjoying plodding along in the CBT until that last patch where it's all gone a bit... well it has me worried.

loading times inexplicably went from ~5-10s until battle start to "loading... still loading... still loading... oh look the warspite's already got her guns loaded..."

and the lag... World of turn-based warships.

there's nothing been changed (graphics options etc.) at my end, and it's not my connection.

so I don't even know where to start, anyone else encountering this have any suggestions?

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,073 battles

Playerbase got from 4k-6k to >8k.

EDIT: Most likely because of old players coming back due to disabled aim mod.

Edited by Wischmob_von_Eimer

Beta Tester
307 posts
2,194 battles

They shortened the wait times. I'm loading battles equally fast as I used to. But now I rarely have more than 12 seconds wait time after loading. Used to be up to 30.

Beta Tester
19 posts
3,038 battles

Playerbase got from 4k-6k to >8k.

EDIT: Most likely because of old players coming back due to disabled aim mod.

increased demand on the server, explains the lag. doesn't explain everything tho, surely if the number of buy-in's has far exceeded the server capability they should have suspended selling them until suitable server assets were in place to handle the- ohwait: greed.

They shortened the wait times. I'm loading battles equally fast as I used to. But now I rarely have more than 12 seconds wait time after loading. Used to be up to 30.

seems a bit odd to me, I've definitely noticed a substantial increase in loading time, which suggests it's a local issue.

Edited by Kaelin

[IBERO]
Alpha Tester
37 posts
6,595 battles

Loading times increased for sure, im on ssd

Beta Tester
71 posts
14 battles

Yep, loading times increased for me significantly. Before the patch I had to wait the whole countdown, right now I rarely spawn before the countdown ends. 

[RATON]
Beta Tester
272 posts
3,547 battles

Same loading times now take 20-30 seconds past countdown end to get in. Team already moving when I'm in I'm on 75mbs 30-50ping so it ain't my end

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
19 posts
3,038 battles

Going to try a clean reinstall, see if maybe it's a configuration foible

I'll repost post reinstall

Beta Tester
512 posts
671 battles

I logged into a battle this morning waiting for the timer to go down, didn't see it. Then I noticed everyone else on my team was moving. "Oh crap!" was my initial thought :P

[SARMA]
Beta Tester
486 posts
2,428 battles

same thing happened to me too

before i could enter the match and waited for the countdown. since this patch, matches load forever and when i finaly enter the match other players are already moving and my guns are already loaded.

please post if you find a solution for this

Beta Tester
19 posts
3,038 battles

reinstalled...

nothing conclusive, it's loading a little bit faster, but still after the battle has started.

and while we're at it, this "domination" 8 Vs 13 pish has got to stop.

[1UP]
Alpha Tester, Players
675 posts
888 battles

We increased server capacity over the weekend to help with the surge of players, the slow loading times for battle is being investigated.  I'd ask that if you're having issues since 3.1 to please use the feedback section to help us gather all reports. If there is already an existing topic there, please just add to it rather than create a new topic.

Sign in to follow this