Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Origin47

Commander Ashley Violet

43 comments in this topic

[BRITS]
Beta Tester
393 posts
8,645 battles

I think it is unfair that only Twitch Prime members are allowed to get her because Twitch Prime is not available in my country, Romania.

LE: Don't worry boys and girls I got Fubuki Shirakami. I have been laughing ever since. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2

Players
318 posts
7,580 battles

She's only a 10 point captain, has no extra skills and doesn't even have her own voice it seems just the regular male in-game voice, but I can understand the frustration you have.

• Cool 4

Beta Tester
5,439 posts
21,919 battles
1 hour ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

She's only a 10 point captain, has no extra skills and doesn't even have her own voice it seems just the regular male in-game voice, but I can understand the frustration you have.

Soo.. male voice and no nood patch in sight? What is she good for then?

• Funny 2

[RODS]
Players
1,603 posts
7,709 battles
12 hours ago, Origin47 said:

I think it is unfair that only Twitch Prime members are allowed to get her because Twitch Prime is not available in my country, Romania.

Well its a deal between Twitch Prime and WG not with the Romanian government 

Only paying Twitch Prime members can claim the "reward"

As said before a 10p captain, and 4 warhammer loot boxes that gave 16 cammos total 

Your not missing much mate

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,389 posts
5,782 battles
12 hours ago, Origin47 said:

Wrong place for it, should take it up with your local goverment then.

• Bad 1

[BASIC]
Players
690 posts
21,136 battles

My Prime subscription was coming to an end, so I thought I give it a try. Drops arrived this morning, nice free stuff anyway.

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
354 posts
11,982 battles
11 hours ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

Well, that's a dissapointment. Good to know. Thanks for the info. 

[SCHGR]
Players
15 posts
5,330 battles

To much Twich , to much prime , WG should concentrate more on the Game insteat trying moneymaking with this crap
seems , Premium in WG is uselss , Twitch is Better (you get much more from Twich prime) 

i think i cancle my WG Prime and cange to Twich !  :)

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,824 posts
3 minutes ago, _Ziu__ said:

To much Twich , to much prime , WG should concentrate more on the Game insteat trying moneymaking with this crap

:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2

[TF57]
Players
40 posts

Well I have the game linked it says successfully claimed but shes nowhere to be seen ?

I have logged in to the game and the portal still nothing.

Any ideas whats going wrong ?

Players
1,986 posts
8,466 battles
52 minutes ago, MightyMac22 said:

Well I have the game linked it says successfully claimed but shes nowhere to be seen ?

I have logged in to the game and the portal still nothing.

Any ideas whats going wrong ?

Go to Twitch prime and re-link your accounts (first login with Amazon, then with Wargaming), even it's displayed as already claimed in Twitch Prime. I think WG changed something during the night. It worked for me in a Windows browser.

• Cool 4

[NECRO]
Players
669 posts

Twitch... I had to do a quick research to make sure it was not a referral to a nervous tic. Google tells me it's kind of a subsection of p-hub where barely competent - but also barely clad - females play video games to entertain paying males called "simps". Explains the weeb captain, though.

• Funny 2

Players
59 posts
11,279 battles
3 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Go to Twitch prime and re-link your accounts (first login with Amazon, then with Wargaming), even it's displayed as already claimed in Twitch Prime. I think WG changed something during the night. It worked for me in a Windows browser.

tried this and can confirm it worked for me, i logged in no loot...exited, relinked my account again, throu the twitch loot page, and logged in again, and boom i heard the sound and saw everything from the twitch loot page roll in captain and all.

• Cool 1

[OCTO]
Players
1,236 posts
28,674 battles

You can still get it. I did, although I got the message that it is not supported in my country.

There is a different offer for a month trial and you can use that, link your Amazon account and profit.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,389 posts
5,782 battles
36 minutes ago, Zen71_sniper said:

You can still get it. I did, although I got the message that it is not supported in my country.

There is a different offer for a month trial and you can use that, link your Amazon account and profit.

Only works once though.

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
5,439 posts
21,919 battles
7 hours ago, II_UMIKAZE said:

Twitch... I had to do a quick research to make sure it was not a referral to a nervous tic. Google tells me it's kind of a subsection of p-hub where barely competent - but also barely clad - females play video games to entertain paying males called "simps". Explains the weeb captain, though.

Makes You wonder when WG comes up with a cooperation with TikTok... ^^

Players
1,986 posts
8,466 battles
1 hour ago, Zen71_sniper said:

I also got some strange message that I was in a video only country, but I still was able to claim it.

[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,240 battles

Well the mission arrived. Just 5 victories needed for 2+2 40k crates. Coop counts. 500 doubloons are nice. Captain ( usa ships only) not tried. 

Beta Tester
27 posts
10,468 battles

I sadly haven't got mine yet. My account is linked but still nothing. Strange dont know if its taking its time. Is anyone else having problems?

[LSCA]
Players
1,527 posts
12,302 battles
7 minutes ago, Skye_Tank_Dog said:

I sadly haven't got mine yet. My account is linked but still nothing. Strange dont know if its taking its time. Is anyone else having problems?

its for Twitch Prime only, if you linked account but dont have prime, you not get nothing

Sign in to follow this