You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
POSEIDON_BRAZIL

[ALL] Radar & Hydro Identifier

30 comments in this topic

Modder
21 posts
959 battles

CIcQEXh.png

Welcome to my mod for World of Warships - Radar & Hydro Identifier.
This mod was created to simplify your game life, you will never get confused again about all the Radar and Hydro ships and their respective ranges.

This mod replaces the in battle radar and hydro ships icons to the new ones.

How to install:
Extract this file inside: \bin\yournumber\res_mods\yourversion\

If you are using other mods and cant make it work, just delete your two folders \bin\yournumber\res_mods\yourversion\gui\ship_icons\ and \bin\yournumber\res_mods\yourversion\gui\unbound\ and paste these two mods folders in the place.
If you have any questions you can find me on the official topic forum (Radar & Hydro Identifier Topic) or you can send me an ingame private message, because i dont play with chat enabled in the battle.
I will try to keep the mod updated with the newcoming ships, if any ship is missing, please contact me.

YC7pZGf.png

IZCHHeH.jpg

enuwi3z.jpg

Sle8bgt.jpg

Ij91qiI.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/owmedb5o6riefq6/radar_and_hydro_identifier_by_POSEIDON_BRAZIL.zip/file

Best regards,
POSEIDON_BRAZIL

• Cool 2

[RSC]
Players
231 posts
4,974 battles

I would suggest to use different colors for radar and hydro, so its easier to distinguish.

I also think it would be best to color mark the Smolensk, so people know who to shoot at first. :Smile_great:

• Funny 1

Modder
21 posts
959 battles
8 hours ago, Knutorius said:

I would suggest to use different colors for radar and hydro, so its easier to distinguish.

I also think it would be best to color mark the Smolensk, so people know who to shoot at first. :Smile_great:

Thank you for your suggestions, i was thinking making different colors when i made the mod, but my idea is to make as simple as possible.

You only need distinguish R and H, so this mod must be simple, equal and efficient. :Smile_great:

[RSC]
Players
231 posts
4,974 battles

It's easier to recognize colors than to read letters. That's why I suggested using different colors. You already need to read the distance (km)

For example: When I'm in my DD, I usually care about which enemy ship has got radar. So I need to spot them quick in the list and see what the ranges are.

Think about it..

I appreciate the mod, btw. Good idea.

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
1,387 battles

Hi there,

like the add on

after update V0.9.10..... the icons seem to cause issues with some of the port screens

don't know why this would happen as your Icons are not being used in those screens

G