Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

More Rewards for Twitch Prime Members!

43 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,463 posts
1,682 battles

If you did not receive your loot immediately, please excuse the delay and give it some time. It will be fixed soon and after that you’ll just have to relogin into the game to get your rewards.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,959 posts
8,336 battles

Is there ever going to be a way to acquire these without the use of credit cards aswell?

[SH-HK]
Players
3 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, domen3 sagte:

Is there ever going to be a way to acquire these without the use of credit cards aswell?

with the 30 days or 7 days free trial of Amazon prime or Twitch prime. Its pretty much "free".

Sadly the "new" captain seems to be just a skin, no different voice acting so far.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,959 posts
8,336 battles
1 minute ago, XmusashiX said:

with the 30 days or 7 days free trial of Amazon prime or Twitch prime. Its pretty much "free".

Not if you've already used it....

[COBRA]
Players
36 posts
13,928 battles
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

If you did not receive your loot immediately, please excuse the delay and give it some time. It will be fixed soon and after that you’ll just have to relogin into the game to get your rewards.

is it fixed? i'm still waiting... @Sehales

image.thumb.png.5a4e1603954d34ad144f2ca6a84fdf2e.png

image.png.8a62712d9f07306c28fe9b87684a236c.png

image.thumb.png.d5d751781ff32ca88824127b96459311.png

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
116 posts
9,593 battles

Was going to ask has anyone got this yet but a fairly loaded question as most people coming here will be because they do not have it :) If you have it you go cool and carry on :)

Would be interesting if it is just not working atm or if people are getting them in dribs and drabs? 

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,463 posts
1,682 battles

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. In order to claim Twitch Prime rewards, you need to link your Amazon account (the same you use for Twitch Prime) to WoWS account. After that, because of high load on the service, you may have to wait some time and relogin into the game.

If you already have your Twitch account linked, you can manually link your Amazon account via the button on the right-hand side of the account management page: https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/

[CAIN]
Players
4,240 posts
17,350 battles
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

How long is "some time"?

1. funny, how the first post in this thread is one by the staff, telling everyone that the drops are bonkered. WG is getting pretty gud at pre-emptive damage control :Smile_great: /s

2. having free stuff is nice, thx

3. having a female captain (once it arrives after..."some time!...) and having to hear the generic male voice is bloody annoying

it can't be that hard or expensive have a generic female voice for each nation, cause i am pretty sure it isn't the first one and it will not be last one.

[COBRA]
Players
36 posts
13,928 battles
23 minutes ago, Sehales said:

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. In order to claim Twitch Prime rewards, you need to link your Amazon account (the same you use for Twitch Prime) to WoWS account. After that, because of high load on the service, you may have to wait some time and relogin into the game.

If you already have your Twitch account linked, you can manually link your Amazon account via the button on the right-hand side of the account management page: https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/

like this? @Sehales

image.png.8a62712d9f07306c28fe9b87684a236c.png

EDIT: arrived, ty

image.thumb.png.96b88f4a2ba50c0268b2da830d94b1db.png

Players
89 posts
12 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

funny, how the first post in this thread is one by the staff, telling everyone that the drops are bonkered. WG is getting pretty gud at pre-emptive damage control

WG have lots or practice.

I don't have or use Twitch. Is it worth getting the 30 days free for this? It would block any future offers as I would not renew.

Players
397 posts

Is this for the ship or another "Chance "of one like the rest of the event???

Players
89 posts
3 minutes ago, motor_g_b said:

Is this for the ship or another "Chance "of one like the rest of the event???

Credits, dubloons, premium, 10-point commander, and WH40K containers are guaranteed. The specific contents of the containers are not. It's 5 camos, 10 camos, or a ship. I've put those in what I suspect are descending chances of getting.

[BW-UK]
Players
70 posts
18,225 battles

I didn't get anything either, but have now linked Amazon account aswell. Wasn't need though before...

Players
397 posts
1 minute ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

10 camos, or a ship. I've put those in what I suspect are descending chances of getting.

I thought it may be that, I bought and played everything in the event and got Cammo's, every   Box 5 cammos, Thank's for the Heads Up, A miss will be given then :Smile_sceptic:

[CAIN]
Players
4,240 posts
17,350 battles
51 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

WG have lots or practice.

I don't have or use Twitch. Is it worth getting the 30 days free for this? It would block any future offers as I would not renew.

Depends on whether it's worth to you or not.

For me personally, no. Not for a few ingame goodies.

But, i used AP long before for the access to TV shows and movies, so i get an added beenfit from it.

It also allowed me to get commanders, camos, goodies and coupons for tanks ( cheaper than the ones on sale).

Seems WoWS is going the same route with WoWS now.

You can use the free Twitch Prime subscription to subscribe to your favorite Streamer (which is me now ^^)/ shameless plug :cap_cool:

Bottomline, you can try the free trial which allows you to get it once.

If you want more (TV shows, music, Movies, E-Books), go for it.

Players
89 posts
23 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Bottomline, you can try the free trial which allows you to get it once.

This is what I was actually refering to. It is not worth it, either Twitch or Amazon Prime. As such, I am talking about a one-off signing for the trial period only, get the give-away, then cancel. So, do you think that any future give-aways will be better, or shall I just do it now?

Apologies for the confusion.

[SYTHE]
Players
32 posts
2,334 battles

Just got the commander, and a million credits + 250 doubloons and a few days premium.

No container though, were the creds doubloons and prem what would have come out of the container?

-edit nevermind I am a carrot. You get them from a combat mission.

Players
11 posts
6,146 battles

I expected Ashley Whoever to be "camouflaged" as a normal captain, as usual... Alas it's not.

[GOON]
Beta Tester
104 posts
3,494 battles
50 minutes ago, Bubba_S said:

Still no captain or mission...

Same here. My WG account and Amazon Prime account have been linked forever, redeemed several hours ago and still nothing. Oh well, no rush.

[BW-UK]
Players
70 posts
18,225 battles
28 minutes ago, soralapio said:

Same here. My WG account and Amazon Prime account have been linked forever, redeemed several hours ago and still nothing. Oh well, no rush.

Got it all now. Thx WG! I am happy now :cap_like:

[ICI]
Beta Tester
44 posts
2,881 battles

I'm having a problem getting this loot, I've always had twitch linked to wargaming for the great drops and also for twitch prime rewards for world of tanks,  yet I'm getting nothing so far for this Warships loot.

One thing I've noticed, I'm linking Twitch fine but when linking your Amazon account, it redirects you to amazon.com yet I personally use Amazon.co.uk for my shopping and it's also where I have prime. I don't have prime on amazon.com so I'm wondering is this where the issue is?

edit: ok it came through eventually, despite the disconcerting na.amazon link you hag to go through to link up amazon with wargaming, problem solved. 

[CSSF]
Community Contributor
173 posts
5,354 battles

I had linking my WG account with Twitch account and nothing happend. After linking my WG account with Amazon account there was twitch prime loot in my port after logging in game.

Sign in to follow this