Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yedwy

4th of July stuff?

9 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
7,188 posts

So 4th of July is coming soon, we all know its a big US celebration, now I was wondering if some extra camo missions and stuff are planned for it?

For instance the Helena reward camo?

It was awarded a while ago I guess some new players might want a shot at that?

Its this one:

shot-20.06.30_10.15.39-0873.jpg

[JRM]
Players
7,188 posts
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Wouldn't mind new perma camos for american ships (especially miss georgia).

Exactly, I mean I have many if not most of US ships covered but newer players might not, maybe it could be done as a Twich weekly mission? @Crysantos

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,779 posts
39,207 battles

I think California will be released on 4th of July. But I'm not interested in her. 

• Cool 5

[NED]
Players
2,107 posts
8,371 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

I think California will be released on 4th of July. But I'm not interested in her. 

California is highly likely and if the bundle is not too bloated i might be tempted since i have a weakspot for the american lumbering beasts.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,415 posts
14,948 battles

I can't disclose yet what's to come on the weekend but of course we'll share more infos later this week :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 6

[NED]
Players
2,107 posts
8,371 battles
8 hours ago, Crysantos said:

I can't disclose yet what's to come on the weekend but of course we'll share more infos later this week :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

Out of curiosity what arguments are there internally in wargaming against announcing upcoming sales ?

I remember with world of tanks it was announced or leaked (cant remember exactly) that the SU-76I was going on sale on a certain date and i picked it up before i went to work that day and that tank was brokenly OP and pulled from sale within 2 hours perhaps that is a reason why sales are more cautious now ?

To me an announcement would spark my interest and make me learn as much as i can about the upcoming ship's history something i think WG should pick up on with front page articles.

Just take Indianapolis a ship with a fascinating history and a very tragic end i picked it up because of its history its in-game performance ehh not so much.

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,260 posts
13,988 battles

I bet 100 dubloons that they will announce an USN-techtree-split. :cap_money:

[NED]
Players
2,107 posts
8,371 battles
1 minute ago, Smeggo said:

I bet 100 dubloons that they will announce an USN-techtree-split. :cap_money:

I will take you on that bet.

But to be exactly clear it means an actual split not an additional line of say submarines ?

Sign in to follow this