Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alkorsan

Zao Legendary upgrade

16 comments in this topic

[LNIXH]
Players
6 posts
870 battles

Hi guys,

today I play with  t10 Zao, and my question, I can not find the legendary upgrade in combat missions like before, I did before the legendary Yamato.

please advise how can I find my progress for it

thank you

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles
1 minute ago, Alkorsan said:

Hi guys,

today I play with  t10 Zao, and my question, I can not find the legendary upgrade in combat missions like before, I did before the legendary Yamato.

please advise how can I find my progress for it

thank you

The missions are not available for ships researched after patch 0.9.3 (I think). The only way to get the legendary modules for ships researched after that stage is through the research bureau. So have fun regrinding lines.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,796 posts
3 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

The missions are not available for ships researched after patch 0.9.3 (I think).

even earlier:

With the release of Update 0.9.1, you cannot get combat missions for unique upgrades.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-091-british-cruisers-part2/#upgrades

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,164 posts
7,513 battles

Another thing to consider is the fact that the unique upgrades are undergoing rebalancing these days. It is therefore not guaranteed that you will miss anything when the changes go live, especially considering how WG uses popularity as a balancing parameter.

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

even earlier:

I was too lazy to check :Smile_hiding:

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles
3 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

its over man

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
597 posts
6,778 battles

The only one I am sad to not have gotten is the Yamato one. I am not regrinding anything, though, I don't care that much.

Edited by Bindolaf_Werebane
Grammar

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,796 posts
3 minutes ago, Alkorsan said:

how can I access research bureau?

If you have at least five Tier X ships researched, you will gain access to the Research Bureau, along with a one-time reward of 7501f1ae-bff2-11e9-b503-38eaa735f4cc_10010,000 Research Points and the option to reset any of the researched branches of ships.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/research-bureau/

[KAKE]
Players
2,775 posts
6,795 battles
3 minutes ago, Alkorsan said:

how can I access research bureau?

AFAIK you need to have five T10 tech tree ships researched before it becomes available. Then you can start resetting lines for research points and have all the fun of doing the same grind all over again.

[SHAD]
Players
3,282 posts
13,437 battles

All being nerfed into oblivion so don't worry about. The Des moines is still ok but i wouldn't pay 19,200 RP for it.

The unique upgrades that haven't been nerfed will soon be.

Unique upgrades could have been great but Wargaming rightfully do not want to make a ship far more powerful with it and were not brave enough to make them a unique play style.

Legendary GK with less main battery range and sigma but with 20% better secondary range, dispersion and dpm? That would have been fun and different even if weaker  objectively.

This means they are uninteresting as well as being ineffective.

[ANV]
Players
555 posts
4,796 battles

I think I speak for many when I say that I will never reset and regrind a line; what complete nonsense. 

• Cool 2

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,026 battles

The Lengendary Zao Module is a great mod, significantly improving accuracy and 'wiggle'. Therefore I expect this to be nerfed in the module 'rebalacing'.

Using this mod does preclude the use of the reload and range modules, this is the only downside to the Lengendary Module.

Is it worth regrinding a line for... Only you can decide that. 

I'm glad that I bought mine for tokens from one of the Space Events.

[CAIN]
Players
4,823 posts
20,074 battles

LMs are about to get nerfed pretty hard. And the upcoming LMs for ships that didn’t have one are nothing I would spend RPs for, unless the rumors are true and the Nevsky and Kremlin ones get buffed. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this