You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_LIVERPOOL

QUESTION ABOUT XP

11 comments in this topic

Players
74 posts
17,735 battles

I have a question has anyone noticed that when you have finished a game it gives you your total xp that you have earned from that game. But when you go to the port the xp have not come off the line your are researching. This has happened a few times today. Have a look before you start and play a few games and add them up. And see if im right?? Cos i keep losing alot of xp. And i don't mean free xp ????

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,751 posts
10,381 battles
6 hours ago, HMS_LIVERPOOL said:

I have a question has anyone noticed that when you have finished a game it gives you your total xp that you have earned from that game. But when you go to the port the xp have not come off the line your are researching. This has happened a few times today. Have a look before you start and play a few games and add them up. And see if im right?? Cos i keep losing alot of xp. And i don't mean free xp ????

what do you mean "come off"?

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,307 posts
11,665 battles

Hello OP, 

I guess we need more explanation about the subject.. 

because from what you've written, I understood that, 

you start to play X ship with 10 XP, you finish the battle, earning 5 XP, and when you get back to port, you don't see 15XP on that ship which should be impossible. 

Gib more details please. 

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,164 posts
7,519 battles
7 hours ago, HMS_LIVERPOOL said:

But when you go to the port the xp have not come off the line your are researching.

If I understand this correctly, you assume that the earned experience points automatically is subtracted from the XP-cost of the next module/ship. This is not the case, as the earned XP is added to the ship itself and you must amass enough of it to manually unlock the next module/ship.

EDIT: Ignore the above, I was mislead by the unfavorable choice of words. There are a few possible explanations for the discrepancy between the earned experience points and the credited experience points, but screenshots would be most helpful. In any case, check:

- If you have looked at the correct post-battle result screen

- If you have used premium results when you are not having premium account running

- If you remember correctly

The last point is perhaps the most likely explanation but it is also the hardest to verify. One way to check it is to write down the ship XP before you play a game and add the earned XP to this value. The result should be the same as the number given in-game.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
735 posts
12,957 battles

Best in such cases is to provide screenshots.

16k battles so very unexpected question about XP.

[NECRO]
Players
669 posts
51 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

16k battles so very unexpected question about XP.

Number of battles is tied to the account, not to the current player. Could be battles of bots, previous owners etc., so I would not factor account battle number into any kind of judgement concerning the personal game experience of given player...

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,307 posts
11,665 battles
1 hour ago, II_UMIKAZE said:

Could be battles of bots, previous owners etc.,

In an ideal world it cannot be because either selling an account or using a botting software is illegal in WoWs. 

• Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,826 posts
20,091 battles

I don’t get that with XP. 

However, it seems that i‘m not getting FXP, CXP, coal and Steel as I should. 

According to my calculations, (and my spreadsheet), I should have acquired enough steel to get Bourgogne, Shikishima and Stalingrad and have around 70k steel left. This is a serious bug and I demand that my steel is given to me effective immediately! Same for the 789k coal, 3million FXP and 89 Million CXP.  Thank you! 

[NECRO]
Players
669 posts
50 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

In an ideal world it cannot be because either selling an account or using a botting software is illegal in WoWs. 

But as the world is not ideal, and enough humans do not care for law, we still have courts and jails, polices and armies. So sad.