You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Quexcy_de_Eerste

T1 cruiser and destroyers for Commonwealth

3 comments in this topic

Players
54 posts
766 battles

Hello everybody!

The tech tree of the Commonwealth don't have ships, so I got some suggestions:

(You can find the ships on this site)

Tier 1: Philomel (New-Zealand)

Tier 2 : Parramatta (Australia)

Tier 3: Anzac (Australia)

Tier 4: Stuart (Australia)

Tier 5: Vancouver (Canada)

Tier 6: Annapolis (Canada)

Tier 7: Tobruk (Australia)

T8-10, unfinished projects, I will seek later for them

If you disagree you can post another tech-tree on this topic!

Beta Tester
5,461 posts
2,939 battles

Well, since commonwealth is basically another UK branch, I'd say just fit a lent Daring as TX. Like Voyager.

It's a good idea to have Stuart. If a group of ship from the commonwealth comes to popular mind, it's gotta be the Scrap Iron Flotilla, so having one ship to represent it in the tree is a good thing.

I do have a commonwealth destroyer tree of mine but it's no real better - once again, it's just a british branch. I tried to make it more diverse by fitting things like Athabaskan II and - like here - the third Battle batch, since they're things more unique to the commonwealth that didn't serve under such a form in the UK (or hardly), but it just makes it less coherent.

Ironically I have a commonwealth cruiser line that I find sick although I've cheated by using british native designs (hey, the UK IS part of the commonwealth) and a very vague concept as TX that counts as fantasy I guess since its final variant is the TVIII papership.

Players
54 posts
766 battles

In ww2, the only Commonwealth countries where Ireland, UK (but have it's own tree), Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.