Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Calapine

Premium ships - questions

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
297 posts
598 battles

Some questions regarding premium ships. I did a search on the forum, but couldn't find the answers:

1. Premium ships give a bonus to credit income. But how how much is it exactly? 20% extra, 50%?
  2. Is there a bonus to XP earned as well?
  3. I don't really undestand the captain crew training bonus. What exactly is different with premium ships?

I hope someone knows something about this. :)

Cala

Edited by Calapine

Beta Tester
297 posts
598 battles

1 same as in WoT I think

2 same as in WoT I think

3 nothing

Well, I haven't played WoT, thus my unfamiliarity with the concept.

Re Captain Bonus: It seems there is a difference about no retraining needed with premium ship captains. But I don't fully understand how this is meant: Can I use a captain from a premium ship on any other ship without retraining? Or the other way round, a "normal ship" captain can be transferred without penalty to a premium ship? Or something completely different?

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,171 battles

In WoT Premium Tanks earn different ammounts of money depending on tierlevel. Tier 5 premium Tanks had a higher bonus to earned xp than tier 8 premium tanks.

This multiplier decreases linearly as the tanks' tiers increase; a tier II premium will gain a 70% bonus XP, whereas a tier VIII premium will only get 10% bonus XP.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Premium_Tanks

As of money, each tank has its own multiplier, but the same applies to credits than to xp, low tier premiums have a higher multiplier, thus earning you more money compared to their regular counterparts, while a high tier premium still earns a metric button of money.

The link should answer all your questions and is the only source we have right now, there is neither an accelerated crew training nor an official statement of wargaming regarding final premium ship earnings.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,171 battles

Just one more thing:

Right now you dont need the extra money earned by premium ships and the additional xp are also useless since your commander will get his level 5 skill at tier 8 and be fully skilled at tier 10.

So dont use stuff like xp or credit multiplier to decide what ship to buy, you will drown in money and commander xp, while grinding normal xp.

Better buy some premium time.

EDIT: or the ship you would like the most.

Edited by Wischmob_von_Eimer

[UTW]
[UTW]
Alpha Tester
1,947 posts
6,948 battles

Or the other way round, a "normal ship" captain can be transferred without penalty to a premium ship? 

It works like that. ^^ 

But the captain transferred to the premium can't be transfered for free in another ship than the actual ship the captain is trained for. 

Sign in to follow this