Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pipa2016_steel

RNG or Wargaming misguiding lines?

17 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
28,871 battles

Hello People!

After 4 years playing this game, I started to realize some little aspects that may be hard to find if you dont stop to think about them...It all started with Puerto Rico and the way that WG shutted it up our asses and didnt even apologize...than I went back to some Poker on line games and realize that at start I was winning a lot and as I was getting up the ladder I started to loose to lower levels and newcomers…

And it strike me like a bolt...why not? wich is the best way to get players hooked if not by winning at the begnning of a game? Do you all remenber the first devastating strike? Wow!!! What a feeling...Great we are good at this, ...so you spend time, you spend Money, you belong to the community, they own you!

But in their business program, they are so sure you are stupid that they take it a little further, and do something they told you they wouldnt: sell you a crappy tier x for a lot!!! of Money...than some little slaves came and try to justify it, no way! was too visible...WG never stood along with their blood(us) and never show their face...big mistake, made us all feel like cannon meat. The good thing was it also made some of us to keep an alert on the way they run this game. So it comes to a big mistery called RNG...why do you strike a ship with a salvo and it goes down at 16 k? why you cant get a citadel at 4 K?....Easy answer: what happens to players that continously loose? they will look for something else, no one likes to be a looser in real life, and in a virtual game? WG made a process that newcomers players have na advantage...so when you miss all this citadels at 4 k, wasnt you...its the game running its own rule of survivance, keep the players comming, and the Money too! Aside of all I have been keeping the records of my dayly rates win/defeat...shall we have another article about that?? Everybody would be surprised…(just a hint; for 3 and an half years my stats are the same….got it on papers, after 15.725 battles still alwayas 48.25...no more no less! I have never been soo balanced in my real life...Thank you Wargaming!!!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 8

[LEEUW]
Players
2,727 posts
10,358 battles

I played multiple accounts and you're wrong. It's tinfoil hat material created by mediocre players to explain their own shortcomings and mistakes. And to a certain degree its confirmation bias. Because rng affected your 10th game the same way it affected your 15.000th game. Only difference is you experienced it more, so you have a better understanding of the effect it can have on the outcome of a single action. 

4 hours ago, pipa2016_steel said:

WG made a process that newcomers players have na advantage...

It's called protected mm. But by all means start a new account and see for yourself. It's very eye opening, I can tell you that. 

4 hours ago, pipa2016_steel said:

Aside of all I have been keeping the records of my dayly rates win/defeat...shall we have another article about that?? Everybody would be surprised…(just a hint; for 3 and an half years my stats are the same….got it on papers, after 15.725 battles still alwayas 48.25...no more no less! I have never been soo balanced in my real life...Thank you Wargaming!!!

Just out of curiosity: How do you not get "better" anymore at some point? Because after so many battles you have insane amounts of experience in the game that should give you an edge over most players you encounter yet your stats tell me you play slightly below average. Doing the same thing over and over again without improving or changing your approach seems illogical and a waste of time to me. 

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[JRM]
Players
7,188 posts
5 hours ago, pipa2016_steel said:

And it strike me like a bolt...why not? wich is the best way to get players hooked if not by winning at the begnning of a game? Do you all remenber the first devastating strike? Wow!!! What a feeling...Great we are good at this

Emm - no, not really, at least it didnt work out like that for me...

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,806 posts
15,107 battles
6 hours ago, pipa2016_steel said:

Hello People!

After 4 years playing this game, I started to realize some little aspects that may be hard to find if you dont stop to think about them...It all started with Puerto Rico and the way that WG shutted it up our asses and didnt even apologize...than I went back to some Poker on line games and realize that at start I was winning a lot and as I was getting up the ladder I started to loose to lower levels and newcomers…

And it strike me like a bolt...why not? wich is the best way to get players hooked if not by winning at the begnning of a game? Do you all remenber the first devastating strike? Wow!!! What a feeling...Great we are good at this, ...so you spend time, you spend Money, you belong to the community, they own you!

But in their business program, they are so sure you are stupid that they take it a little further, and do something they told you they wouldnt: sell you a crappy tier x for a lot!!! of Money...than some little slaves came and try to justify it, no way! was too visible...WG never stood along with their blood(us) and never show their face...big mistake, made us all feel like cannon meat. The good thing was it also made some of us to keep an alert on the way they run this game. So it comes to a big mistery called RNG...why do you strike a ship with a salvo and it goes down at 16 k? why you cant get a citadel at 4 K?....Easy answer: what happens to players that continously loose? they will look for something else, no one likes to be a looser in real life, and in a virtual game? WG made a process that newcomers players have na advantage...so when you miss all this citadels at 4 k, wasnt you...its the game running its own rule of survivance, keep the players comming, and the Money too! Aside of all I have been keeping the records of my dayly rates win/defeat...shall we have another article about that?? Everybody would be surprised…(just a hint; for 3 and an half years my stats are the same….got it on papers, after 15.725 battles still alwayas 48.25...no more no less! I have never been soo balanced in my real life...Thank you Wargaming!!!

Then why are new players losing more? Btw, you lost more at the beginning than you do now too...

I win more than I did as a new player.

And no, your stats are not the same for the last three years...

Screenshot_20200628-071927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.98da637f608681ce7b36a824e5fcda1f.jpg

When you make up theories, I suggest to fact check them. This does not make you look good...

• Cool 2

Players
409 posts
5,985 battles
Vor 10 Stunden, pipa2016_steel sagte:

Hello People!

Did you know that the earth is flat?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[CZSKN]
Players
48 posts
3,806 battles

RNG ruins the game, MM ruins the game. This game is not balanced and never will be. This is just a WG business to get money, dont expect fair and well designed game - thats not the purpose. IF WG really wants, they can balance the game. Look at WOT what a crap that game has become.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
28,806 posts
15,107 battles
3 minutes ago, The_GooD_Old_One said:

RNG ruins the game, MM ruins the game.

• RNG is the same from the beginning
  • MM even got better
  • and still you played 2500+ matches, game must be really ruined :Smile_facepalm:
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,818 posts
18,418 battles
Vor 9 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

Screenshot_20200628-071927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.98da637f608681ce7b36a824e5fcda1f.jpg

How do you get wows-numbers to show an extended period in the graph with the options above it?

[NOSUB]
Players
298 posts
14,682 battles

ColonelPete, my dear friend how are you man, be cool with the guys, they are right in some way and wrong in another!

my dear friend pipa2016_steel about the game, yes it is imbalanced at every point, but there is no way this game made by Belarusian company and there is a famous word that they have (actually all ex Soviet Territory) (if you don't like what we made, so don't buy it) and what is that mean, really it means if you don't like what they develop in all Wargaming's games so you have to stop play them!

but what are you wrong about!?

first: find your fun and best stats ships and only play them, for example, if you are playing well with German tier 5 Destroyer T-22 plus you have a good stats on it so just play with it must the time

second: change your ship after losing 3 battles in a row with the same ship or stop playing the game after losing 6 battles in a row even with the ship change for about 3 hours 
third: stop playing in weekends, that will be better for you and others!

forth: stop playing this game if you really doesn't have fun with it, try another one..

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,806 posts
15,107 battles
27 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

but what are you wrong about!?

first: find your fun and best stats ships and only play them, for example, if you are playing well with German tier 5 Destroyer T-22 plus you have a good stats on it so just play with it must the time

second: change your ship after losing 3 battles in a row with the same ship or stop playing the game after losing 6 battles in a row even with the ship change for about 3 hours 
third: stop playing in weekends, that will be better for you and others!

forth: stop playing this game if you really doesn't have fun with it, try another one..

How am I wrong about this? :cap_wander:

I did not even post that or anything in that regard... :fish_palm:

[LSCA]
Players
1,498 posts
12,266 battles
11 hours ago, firerider202 said:

Did you know that the earth is flat?

yes i know that, its flat in 3d game world and when you go to edge then you fall down and down because there no 0 gravity

• Funny 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
21 hours ago, pipa2016_steel said:

Hello People!

I could go on and on about all the shady stuff going on in this game but Id just be called a tinfoil hat theorist so whats the point. In the end we believe what we believe dont we.

Ive played WoT and WoWs on and off essentially since these games came out. Ive seen how they used to be and how they changed to how they are now. In all honesty I think I have more WG experience than 99% of the people who post on this forum. I have no doubt in my mind that theres shady stuff going on with RNG and the matchmaker, designed and built to hook players and make money out of them.

Its apparently working aswell. Considering how much fury and anger this game causes me on a daily basis I still keep on coming back. The hilarious thing is that I dont even enjoy playing it all that much.

I suppose its best described by having an alcoholic partner, you stick around because you have the futile hope that some day it will be better, some day he or she will change.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NOSUB]
Players
298 posts
14,682 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

How am I wrong about this? :cap_wander:

I did not even post that or anything in that regard... :fish_palm:

I was talking about your previous comment, are you serious! that was an advice for pip 2016 steel!!!

[CATS]
Players
28,806 posts
15,107 battles
4 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

I was talking about your previous comment, are you serious! that was an advice for pip 2016 steel!!!

Were you or were you not? :cap_yes:

You are aware that when you adress a person then that person gets the impression of being talked to...

If you want to adress somebody else, you should do that by adressing that person you want to talk to. You usually do that by name or something similar. Just a hint...

[NOSUB]
Players
298 posts
14,682 battles
4 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Were you or were you not? :cap_yes:

You are aware that when you adress a person then that person gets the impression of being talked to...

If you want to adress somebody else, you should do that by adressing that person you want to talk to. You usually do that by name or something similar. Just a hint...

yes you all right, that was my mistake!

[RODS]
Players
1,590 posts
7,701 battles

A new conspiracy theory

Havn´t heard that one before

Maybe there is something to it.. (I did get 6 kills in my Black Swan in my first or second day in this game)

Sign in to follow this