Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Felixshoen

Wow, what the heck happened?

6 comments in this topic

[HAVOC]
[HAVOC]
Players
20 posts
13,401 battles

Haven't played my kitakaze in randoms in quite a while since being distracted by other games and directives.  Played a few today and wow, were they terrible.  Teams were lined up on B and J lines like a dodgeball game where everyone just aims at the one fat kid who moves forward.  It was sad.  After I died (if you look up in the night sky you can still see pieces of my kitakaze falling from orbit after a venezia one-shot me from the orbit of Pluto) I started watching the other players.  Everyone was waiting for the other person to fire (and get 11 aggro), then they would fire one volley then go dark, waiting for the next brave hero (sucker) to fire.  Simply awful if it was just one game like this.  It was 3 in a row.  I think perhaps my high tier will be used now for directives and special missions while I play mid to low tier for fun because something happened to make high tier games all risk averse standoffs and I don't know what that thing was.

• Cool 6

Players
27 posts
111 battles

I sympathize with you, last week stringing together several losses in a row, but I don't blame my team as I also played fatal.  Of course, I rested from the wows a few days, more than anything out of frustration.  Now I take it with philosophy and reconsidering every mistake I make, to try not to repeat it.

[HAVOC]
[HAVOC]
Players
20 posts
13,401 battles

it just seems like with all of these new lines and new premiums wargaming has some interesting ships but the battles themselves kinda suck.  Maybe they should stop introducing so many tier 8+ premiums and start making some interesting additions to the lower tiers where there is still some dynamic gameplay.

[STEEL]
Players
660 posts

Imagine every rich obese kid that has never played soccer but bought the UEFA premium edition soccer shoes for 10K $ would be admitted to directly participate in the soccer World Cup, instead of being forced to work his way up through the ranks of amateur soccer...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this