Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TPyn_HA_PyCHAK

Impossible

24 comments in this topic

Players
51 posts
15,471 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, lossi_2018 sagte:

Ok I don't get what it's shown? Did you win?

I think hes complaining about his team. The enemy team has all caps (epicentre) and many f his allied ships are standing right to each other. But I dont get it how hes blaming the team but stands next to the map border himself.

Players
50 posts
2,650 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Toth said:

I think hes complaining about his team. The enemy team has all caps (epicentre) and every allied ship is not even close to the centre. But I dont get it how hes blaming the team but stands next to the map border himself.

Yeah, I should have rushed center with Thunderer. My position here was not far from enemy ships, I was in a good crossfire position. But maybe you just want to say something.

This forum is a bit toxic. Always a bunch of guys who tell you that it was all your fault and you should quit/uninstall. 

Players
51 posts
15,471 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK sagte:

Yeah, I should have rushed center with Thunderer. My position here was not far from enemy ships, I was in a good crossfire position. Not that it mattered cause I detonated a couple of minutes later and ... yeah, it was a pretty [edited]game. 

Crossfire when shooting HE? Sounds interesting to me. Having 457mm guns, full broadside cruisers + BBs and then shooting HE???

• Cool 1

Players
631 posts
3,876 battles
38 minutes ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

Never seen anything like this ... 

ря12т1.png

This is the mothers meeting tactic. All huddle around and try and form a plan by natural selection.

• Funny 2

Players
826 posts
2,312 battles

2 problems:

A, Crossfire is when you have the red team between your ships and can fire from both side.

B. You cannot cover the entire cap from that position.

The Hindenburg is in a better location.

Epicenter is not a stealthy, snipe from the back mode; it's a take the caps and contest them mode.

And what is that group at I7 doing? Coffee morning, WI meeting or gang-bang?

• Cool 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
1 hour ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

Spoiler

ря12т1.png

46 minutes ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

Yeah, I should have rushed center with Thunderer. My position here was not far from enemy ships, I was in a good crossfire position.

You are the furthest from the cap in your whole team. Even the CV seems to be closer. You can't even cover all of the center circle at your max range. There is a row of large islands blocking you from firing at two thirds of the cap zones even if you were in range and another large island is preventing you from firing at the enemies starting zone and potential forces there. The only clear line of sight you do have is back towards your own team.

So what exactly are you complaining about? You were at least as bad as the rest of your team. The objective is in the center of the map and you blocked yourself from covering that properly with your position. The map boarder, your position, also makes it impossible for you to react to a changing situation, or to give proper support.

You look like a useless max range sniper on that screenshot and you complain that others play similar to yourself. Please don't risk your BB hitpoints. Let the others in your team die first.

Look at the enemies Thunderers. They are right there in the center.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
7,566 posts
245 battles
30 minutes ago, Molly_Delaney said:

2 problems:

A, Crossfire is when you have the red team between your ships and can fire from both side.

B. You cannot cover the entire cap from that position.

The Hindenburg is in a better location.

Epicenter is not a stealthy, snipe from the back mode; it's a take the caps and contest them mode.

The last option. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
6,072 posts
14,131 battles

Hmm I come here because the thread name looks like some new premium British CV   . . .

I'm slightly disappointed :Smile_sceptic::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Players
2,797 posts
33,762 battles
3 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

Hmm I come here because the thread name looks like some new premium British CV   . . .

I'm slightly disappointed :Smile_sceptic::Smile_trollface:

I came here thinking they finally removed Stalingrad from Armory, oh well  :cap_haloween:

[BBMM]
Players
6,988 posts
10,131 battles
13 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

You are the furthest from the cap in your whole team. Even the CV seems to be closer. You can't even cover all of the center circle at your max range. There is a row of large islands blocking you from firing at two thirds of the cap zones even if you were in range and another larger island preventing you from firing at the enemies starting zone and potential forces there.

So what exactly are you complaining about? You were at least as bad as the rest of your team. The objective is in the center of the map and you blocked yourself from covering that properly with your position. The map boarder, your position, also makes it impossible for you to react to a changing situation, or to give proper support.

You look like a useless max range sniper on that screenshot and you complain that others play similar to yourself. Please don't risk your BB hitpoints. Let the others in your team die first.

THIS. properly explained. That Hindenburg and Halland are OK, Yamato is kinda doubtful.

The rest is just an awesome load of... and yes including topic starter. He is on the cart. Last to fall off.

349954337_donkeycart.thumb.jpg.370b2bbcd93474482bbc07caa04f6ada.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
7,566 posts
245 battles
16 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

THIS. properly explained. That Hindenburg and Halland are OK, Yamato is kinda doubtful.

The rest is just an awesome load of... and yes including topic starter. He is on the cart. Last to fall off.

349954337_donkeycart.thumb.jpg.370b2bbcd93474482bbc07caa04f6ada.jpg

Yamato:

camping.gif.ab911d04145e0143b5ae3f7295222323.gif

Halland:

2103499728_catdies.gif.366ae2a30eceda6f708d50e0129bfcbb.gif

Hindernberg:

1133958463_idontbelieeveit.gif.10b0be691a7532823cc3a2e7b62f521a.gif

• Funny 6

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
2 hours ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

ря12т1.png

nah, they're quite spread out...

p0hdj5t.jpg

that's 12 enemies in 2 map squares...

• Funny 2

Players
293 posts
4,340 battles

2 hours ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

This forum is a bit toxic. Always a bunch of guys who tell you that it was all your fault and you should quit/uninstall. 

That's kind of ironic, considering you took the time to spit out profanities at me after a match some months ago just cus I blapped your Donskoi with my Hakuryu...

But hey, I'm already going to hell just cus I touched a carrier so I probably deserved all of it :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,973 posts
15,473 battles
2 hours ago, Sigimundus said:

I'm slightly disappointed

I'm quietly hoping for HMS Incorrigible at some point - a DD, naturally...

Players
50 posts
2,650 battles

2 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Yeah, Hindenburg and Yamato are positioned OK because they are hugging an island. The game resembles more Counter-Strike than an actual naval battle.

• Cool 1

Players
50 posts
2,650 battles
24 minutes ago, Communist_Loli said:

That's kind of ironic, considering you took the time to spit out profanities at me after a match some months ago just cus I blapped your Donskoi with my Hakuryu...

But hey, I'm already going to hell just cus I touched a carrier so I probably deserved all of it :Smile_trollface:

Are you sure about that? You remember such things from months ago if it really happened. 

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,322 posts
23,343 battles
3 hours ago, Molly_Delaney said:

Aa CoVeR. It WoRkS.

• Funny 1

Players
293 posts
4,340 battles
46 minutes ago, TPyn_HA_PyCHAK said:

Are you sure about that? You remember such things from months ago if it really happened. 

I wasn't sure until I saw your name just now and thought it looked familiar.

Then I checked my blacklist and found that it is indeed you.

I only have 2 people in my blacklist, both of which are similar in the sense that: they got angry in-game for w/e I did and start harassing after the match. 

So it's not something I'd just forget^ 

But hey, we all get emotional after a bad game so I don't blame you :fish_cute_2:

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,345 posts
9,512 battles

Hello,

I'm locking this thread. Please avoid posting non-constructive and negative threads, while I understand sometimes people need to vent it does not merit its own topic.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1