You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Coordinated boycott of CB from EU and NA clans

172 comments in this topic

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
441 posts
13,537 battles

NoZoupForYou has done a vlog...

• Cool 11

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
441 posts
13,537 battles

If we played CBs I would support this but we have a very large sack of potatoes... 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2

[PISH]
Players
464 posts
4,379 battles

Clan battles will be edited* with or without CVs.

edit: watch the language please

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles

Please do not dive into the details of CV in CB discussion again, we have many of those topics around, 

this one is about a social organisation which clans from all servers trying to do something :) 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 3

[-AP-]
Players
2,972 posts
7,165 battles
2 minutes ago, Bratoev said:

Clan battles will be edited with or without CVs.

Clan battles were great fun until they introduced carriers.

It was the only purely enjoyable gamemode in the game for me, now its dead.

• Cool 7

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles

ONCE AGAIN! 

PLEASE, 

Do not go into the CV in CB discussions, personal opinions about the matter etc etc here.. 

you can always go join one of the very heavy topics about the subject.. 

or you can join this social uprising and talk in there (discord link in OP) too.. 

Lets keep this topic away and clean from discussions about CV in CBs.. 

and talk about this organisation.. If you'd like :) 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

Players
1,184 posts
13,521 battles

I reject this whole boycott thing, simply because it is so pointless. 
We all know CVs won't be in next season of CBs, and all of the "leading boycott clans" have been using CVs themselves in this season, rather than just not playing cvs- opting for bbs instead

• Cool 1
  • Bad 11

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
752 posts
13,613 battles

You can discuss the chances that WG cares.

I would say that clans that normally couldn't do much will be happy if top clans will not play.

But I can be wrong.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles
2 minutes ago, quickr said:

That's exactly what the boycott is about. What should we discuss, the weather? :Smile_sceptic:

We have more than a couple topics discussing about the CV in CB situation. 

This topic is actually more like an announcement, It would be easy to lock & pin it.. 

but I prefer to keep it open because people may want to talk and discuss about the "CB Boycott Organisation" 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[MAS-X]
Players
467 posts
11,780 battles

I hope my clan Will do the same. Personally i won't join no matter what.

This problem is not new, we talked about thay for years.

But we have no way to make the developers to understand besides this, and by stopping to spend money on the game

#boycottWG :P

• Cool 1

Players
1,296 posts
11,488 battles

You ould boycott this or.......just an idea......get a good CV player or learn to CV?

I am not a fan of CV's in general but since we are stuck with them may as well learn or lose.

• Boring 3
  • Bad 5

Players
2,336 posts
20,605 battles

I will certainly forward it onto my clan see what the consensus is, personally I will certainly be boycotting if CVs return. 

• Cool 2

Players
1,313 posts
19,716 battles
15 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

This topic is actually more like an announcement, It would be easy to lock & pin it..  

but I prefer to keep it open because people may want to talk and discuss about the "CB Boycott Organisation" 

This is a joke right? You'll keep it open but we have to pick and choose our words so we don't, what, offend someone? And god forbids we talk about the subject of this topic.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
6,072 posts
14,131 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

I havent seen this posted on this forum yet, so thought id spread some awareness. There is currently work undergoing on an effort by several dozen EU and NA clans to boycott the upcoming CB seasons unless carriers are changed/removed from the mode. Here is the invite message to the discord server:

"For those of you unaware, this past season of clan wars included aircraft carriers, the class that functionally removed destroyers and battleships from the game mode. Due to this, and how utterly terrible and boring this past season was, a number of NA and EU clans have begun to gather to attempt to coordinate a boycott of clan battles if carriers are to be in the game mode in the future. This is being discussed and coordinated within this discord: https://discord.gg/d7Q9CT4 We look forward to seeing you there!"

Does it need to be organized boycott? Or it is enough that during CB there will not be enough clanmates online and then call it "boycott"? :Smile_hiding::cap_cool::Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[ANV]
Players
565 posts
4,933 battles

Pity they weren't so militant and vocal when CV were first introduced to randoms; mind you, I guess that only affected the plebs and potatoes. Now that CVs have reached their fiefdom they're in uproar.

Welcome to the party pal!

• Funny 3

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles
8 minutes ago, quickr said:

This is a joke right? You'll keep it open but we have to pick and choose our words so we don't, what, offend someone? And god forbids we talk about the subject of this topic.

No it is not a joke. 

I simply want this topic clean out of the same discussion we have in multiple topics in the forum. 

So it does not turn into one their copies. 

You can always talk about that subject in one of those topics. 

because This "boycott" organisation seems important and I want people to stay on it..

instead of losing it in the numerous pages of same discussion. 

If that does not sound logical to you.. I'm sorry about it.. 

• Cool 5
  • Bad 2

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
13 minutes ago, waxx25 said:

You ould boycott this or.......just an idea......get a good CV player or learn to CV?

I am not a fan of CV's in general but since we are stuck with them may as well learn or lose.

Did you play the last season? Its not about having a CV player or not - its about having a horrible gaming experience. Its an activity in our free time, it should be FUN. Most people didnt have fun because of CVs, some even quit the game alltogether because it was so bad...

• Cool 16

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,475 posts
7,245 battles
6 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

Pity they weren't so militant and vocal when CV were first introduced to randoms; mind you, I guess that only affected the plebs and potatoes. Now that CVs have reached their fiefdom they're in uproar.

Welcome to the party pal!

It is a pity that you fail to understand the issue here and reply in such a simple way.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
2,165 posts
13,095 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

its about having a horrible gaming experience.

This is not a clan battle exclusive thing but even worse in randoms. So rather to boycott CBs, the playerbase should boycott the game as a whole until something happens - but this is wishful thinking and will never happen.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 1

[ANV]
Players
565 posts
4,933 battles
2 minutes ago, LemonadeWarriorITA said:

It is a pity that you fail to understand the issue here and reply in such a simple way.

Pray do explain to us too dimwitted to understand?

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
2,972 posts
7,165 battles
39 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

all of the "leading boycott clans" have been using CVs themselves in this season, rather than just not playing cvs- opting for bbs instead

Because there is not a choice ffs... The only choice presented in clan wars is pick a carrier or cripple yourself...

24 minutes ago, waxx25 said:

Yes, because the best clans in the game couldnt get a good cv player... /s 

Its not about adapting, its about the fact that the gameplay you are adapting to is objectively worse than what you had before, any sense of tactics is removed by the entirety of both teams being permaspotted, and knowing exactly where all the enemies are at all times. It removes all the fun

• Cool 10

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,527 posts
13,077 battles

I personally think, even someone in the favor of this boycott, 

The main income source of WG is Randoms.. so I'm not sure how it will affect them If the CB praticipation drops to %50 in next season.. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1