Sign in to follow this  

5 comments in this topic

[SLAPP]
Community Contributor
307 posts
19,200 battles

Hello again everyone, The Champagne is finally out of NDA and the brand new addition to the French battleship fleet is in it's finished final state. Despite having a low health pool and being relatively lightly armored compared to other tier 8 battleships Champagne has a very strong trifecta that makes her feel like a lot of fun. Very hard hitting accurate 406mm main battery with a 2.0 sigma, incredible gun range with good dispersion and great speed mobility. Check out the video for some more details where I include the full ship build with modifications and captain skills and describe my playing experience so far and what kind of gameplay and playstyle Champagne offers. I hope you enjoy the video and you gain some insight into what I believe will become a very popular premium ship at tier 8 and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

I'm uploading content every week to You Tube and you can also find me now on Twitch also under the same name you can find both links here below.

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito You Tube
You can now also find me on Carbine Carlito Twitch

•  
  • Cool 1

Players
978 posts

I'm sure that was in the shop this morning, I went and had a look at some reviews and thought "No :etc_swear: Way it's a Pizza Box" and now I can't find it, I'm not in tears about that though, maybe they took it away as the armour had fallen of in transit and taken the health pool with it :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts
Just now, motor_g_b said:

I'm sure that was in the shop this morning, I went and had a look at some reviews and thought "No :etc_swear: Way it's a Pizza Box" and now I can't find it, I'm not in tears about that though, maybe they took it away as the armour had fallen of in transit and taken the health pool with it :Smile_trollface:

She's still there:

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/18852/

I can't find her in English version though, interesting.

• Cool 1

Players
978 posts
1 hour ago, Greyshark said:

I can't find her in English version though, interesting.

Strange indeed, It's a Battlecruiser/Super Heavy Cruiser pure and simple a Super Spee for want of a better description, I would imagine it would not sit well in competition taking the place of a Tougher Better Armed Battleship when you could bring a better more durable Super Cruiser eg Alaska maybe Agir as a counter play to it etc, Just my thoughts.

• Cool 1

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts
1 hour ago, motor_g_b said:

Strange indeed, It's a Battlecruiser/Super Heavy Cruiser pure and simple a Super Spee for want of a better description, I would imagine it would not sit well in competition taking the place of a Tougher Better Armed Battleship when you could bring a better more durable Super Cruiser eg Alaska maybe Agir as a counter play to it etc, Just my thoughts.

She is basically Slava, just with French ensign and 2 tiers lower. I bet if she were in Russian tree, there would be already million whine threads how OP she is.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this