Sign in to follow this  
GreatVulture

Bugs since 0.3.1

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
919 battles

Played 250 battles of which around 40 in 0.3.1. I noticed the following:

• BUG: Sometimes I see "WRONG_ARG" in the top-left corner in the "Exterior" tab. I happens when shifting auto reloading from ENABLED to DISABLED and no flags are left (counter: 0) after using the last flag.
  • IMPROVEMENT: When using the flag that give you 50% more experience, I no where see those 50% extra XP. Not in the battle summary screen in the Credits and Xp tab. Add it, as it would be nice if you could see what the flag actual does. Hint: make influence of every flag visible in battle summary flag.
  • IMPROVEMENT: In port, I always open all ships detail, like Artillery, AA defence, Torpedoes, etc. Can they stay open or default to the open state.
  • BUG: Loading a battle is slow, often, when finally entering the battle, other ships are already moving.
  • BUG: Armor thickness no longer shown at port screen.
  • BUG: When playing a destroyer or cruiser, after presing the battle button, it sometimes happen that you are loaded into a battle immediatly. When that happens the ship counts show all 0 (zero), while the rotating wait animation is spinning over them.

Use this info to improve the game please. It is already awsome and I like it a lot.

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,545 posts
469 battles
  • BUG: Armor thickness no longer shown at port screen. - Was done intentionally as far as we're aware, it might return in the future.

Thanks for the rest of the info though :)

Sign in to follow this