Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dante_AK

This is it, i think im done with Wows.

4 comments in this topic

Players
94 posts
5,446 battles

(English is not my native language)

In short i came back to game around 3-4 weeks after  almost one year break.  Seeing some Yt videos of wows streamers, it made me want to play wows again. And i heard that alot and i mean reallllly alot old players gave up on wows and players that left are "inexperienced". I said to myself "no it cant be so bad", i was so wrong and i regret coming back. So i started with battleships at tier 8-10 a bit bad but after 2-3 days it was ok. Then Chaos, pure chaos, i started losing any enjoyment playing any battleships, so i decided i will play some cruisers, wrothless idea. Someone already said it but its true, cruisers now farm dmg,  dds crap their pants cuz of carriers and radar cruisers, battleships waste their shoots trying to hit spotted enemy dd cuz cruisers dont give a f..., nobody is pushing even with advantage of 2-3 ships, Red ship means "run"  for most battlehips and thats just small portion of it. Oh yeah lets not forget ppl that die in first 3 min of game and scream like babies for rest of game how team is bad, in RANDOM battles. I wonder if they also whine that they didint won in lottery that is RANDOM. Im not interested in playing dds(i know my limits), so 4 days ago i started playing carriers, tier 4 carriers kinda fun. Tier 6 carrier kinda also fun, but today most matches went like this - 6-7 min of match half of my team is dead, and those were tier 6-8 battles, i even bought few days of premium to get higher tier carriers faster(wasted money). But no, there is no joy anymore in wows, not for me. Why i wrote it? Cuz i had to do it, i could not hold it in me anymore. I know that there are still some good and fine players, but ill bet many of them is losing enjoyment like me or already lost it. Sorry Wows we may have birthday at same day but its time to  let you sink permanently. Oh yeah  last thing, adding new better ships (not all), and not updating older existing line of  ships, and i love new maps and those new modes, oh wait there arent any new maps or modes.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3

[STEEL]
Players
661 posts
15 minutes ago, Dante_AK said:

oh wait there arent any new maps or modes

Hey, we had a new submarine battle mode... for a while.

[TOXIC]
Players
26 posts
15,732 battles

+1, unfortunately.... probably I will end the Odin grind, the polish campaign (I hate leaving things mid-done) and then will take a loooooong rest from Wows... 

A pity, 10.000 games, a lot of money expended (way too much) here since alpha and beta.... and finally they achieved it... I dont have fun anymore.

Original idea was simple: Rock Papers Scissors... BBs kill cruisers, DDs kill BBs, Cruisers kill DDs. Simple but balanced. Now is umplayable. As an example: ranked sprint queue today: 150 BBs, 7 cruisers,  4 DDs.

Is not BBs are overpowered, is that DDs are becoming almost unplayable. Radar everywhere, bad torps, Cvs permaspotting... So without predators, BBs are overpopulating (and I love BBs)

The CV rework was the final nail on the coffing I believe. Many complains but WG did not remade it. A dumb console game now... It was really promising, now is just powercreep after powercreep, moneygrab after moneygrab... too focused on winning money, too many premiums... He spamming everywhere... DDs unplayable... 

A pity, the models are gorgeous, the original idea was simple but lovely, the dockyard was a nice idea (but horribly implemented) but its just NOT fun anymore but stressful, and I play to have fun, not to rage quit. 

• Cool 3

[TTT]
Players
1,625 posts
14,901 battles

I never know what the point is of these "quitting the game" threads. I've seen them in most games I've played and they are never constructive.

I am sorry that OP is not having fun in the game anymore and I wish them the best of luck.

Locked.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2