Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PeteEarthling

Achievements

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[STEEL]
Players
661 posts
8 minutes ago, firerider202 said:

You dont? the mission is for coop as well, because thats the standard regulation.

And this is why I am asking. If you are allowed to do a mission in coop, it should be doable in coop.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
90 posts
7,377 battles

Guess WG made a mistake there....let's grab the pitchforks guys :cap_rambo: Bad WG...

 

(notice the co-op icon in the get 10 achi mission)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,216 posts
12,308 battles
2 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

And this is why I am asking. If you are allowed to do a mission in coop, it should be doable in coop.

It's all PvP which is gonna get served from now I'm afraid :Smile_sad:

 

Would prefer a little bit more love for PvE :cat_cool:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,216 posts
12,308 battles
1 hour ago, Bumblenit said:

Guess WG made a mistake there....let's grab the pitchforks guys :cap_rambo: Bad WG...

 

(notice the co-op icon in the get 10 achi mission)

I'm still missing the minikraken! :Smile_sad:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

it's like the one for odin and scharn which you can do in ranked... (scharn is T7, the current ranked sprint is T8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
438 posts
13,452 battles
45 minutes ago, Salentine said:

it's like the one for odin and scharn which you can do in ranked... (scharn is T7, the current ranked sprint is T8)

No it's not, since you can  take the Odin in ranked. Nothing wrong there.

 

13 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

It's all PvP which is gonna get served from now I'm afraid :Smile_sad:

 

Would prefer a little bit more love for PvE :cat_cool:

Actually, since the new mission system there are more missions that can be done in co-op and operations.

Plus, there are achievements in operations, so you can do this specific mission in PvE. 

 

I still think it'd be nice to add achievements to co-op though.

 

I always hate it how co-op players are excluded from events like this particular mission chain. I mean, it's not like the rewards are really epic or do really require skill to obtain. Won't harm anyone letting co-op players get these rewards as well. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
1,550 posts
17,628 battles

Yes, but Co-Op is less of a challenge - I doubt there is anyone with a win rate of less than 90% once they have got past Tier1. Getting a devastating strike is easy whereas in Random, you have to contend with random behaviour! I do understand your frustration though - there was a period when the bots were made far better and the game was far more entertaining but this seemed to not go down so well. If they brought back better bots after tier 5 , then maybe achievements could be added?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
2 hours ago, triumphgt6 said:

I do understand your frustration though - there was a period when the bots were made far better and the game was far more entertaining but this seemed to not go down so well. If they brought back better bots after tier 5 , then maybe achievements could be added?

 

I think there should be achievements for Co-Op, just like those you get them from Operations, only they should be custom-made to suit Co-Op AND have no rewards (just like the Ops ones) because I think killing 5 bots or doing 150k damage, or doing 50k fire damage etc is still hard when there is only 9 enemy ships and they die very quickly meaning you have usually 5-7 minutes to get stuff done.

 

I think that would be a fair outcome.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
1,550 posts
17,628 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

 

I think there should be achievements for Co-Op, just like those you get them from Operations, only they should be custom-made to suit Co-Op AND have no rewards (just like the Ops ones) because I think killing 5 bots or doing 150k damage, or doing 50k fire damage etc is still hard when there is only 9 enemy ships and they die very quickly meaning you have usually 5-7 minutes to get stuff done.

 

I think that would be a fair outcome.

I think that would  be perfectly reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×