Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Howardwilliams1

PTS

8 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
5,999 battles

Will we get the Doubloons, credit's and free credit's at the end of the PT. At least the that are left that would be cool if not I think that kinda Sucks.

7 answers to this question

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,096 posts
13,759 battles
7 minutes ago, Howardwilliams1 said:

Will we get the Doubloons, credit's and free credit's at the end of the PT. At least the that are left that would be cool if not I think that kinda Sucks.

OFC not, no. What's on PTS stays on PTS. It's just meant to make you able to grind fast etc. 

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
17 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

OFC not, no. What's on PTS stays on PTS. It's just meant to make you able to grind fast etc. 

it is hard to believe that some players really expect that will get stuff for 777€ on their normal account only for logging into the PTS...

2,096 posts
13,759 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

it is hard to believe that some players really expect that will get stuff for 777€ on their normal account only for logging into the PTS...

You and me did see a lot here already, didn't we? :fish_boom:

2,096 posts
13,759 battles
25 minutes ago, Howardwilliams1 said:

Oh you are so smart. So what is wrong with getting the crap if you go to the shop it gaust you a arm and a leg for the [edited]crap. Or they lower the price.

Everything would be wrong when everything is gifted and you don't neet to play for grind. 

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,345 posts
9,512 battles
5 hours ago, Howardwilliams1 said:

Oh you are so smart. So what is wrong with getting the crap if you go to the shop it gaust you a arm and a leg for the [edited]crap. Or they lower the price.

Hello,

@Wizard27_1979 is correct. However keep in mind you do get rewards on your main account which you can claim after playing on the PTS. So it's not like you get nothing, on top of that you get access to features in the PTS before they are released on the live server allowing you to figure out what's what and effectively get a head start on updates and changes. The PTS is voluntary afterall.

Regards,

Minia

[THESO]
Players
1,590 posts
18,662 battles
8 hours ago, Howardwilliams1 said:

Come on, man, be reasonable. I got like 45k doubloons on my PTS account. If you buy these in the shop you would pay a good 150€. What would be the point of selling it, if they just gave it away for free?

Expecting to get the doubloons to buy 4 T8-premium ships right away is a bit over the top.

I know WoWs is quite expensive and many prices seem outright greedy, I can feel you there. But if they gave away that sort of stuff, nobody would buy anything anymore at all.

Players
3 posts
5,999 battles
4 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this