You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wulf_Ace

Patches

6 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,068 battles

Not gladly opening topic about this small thing but does anybody know where or how can I get this patch? Would loveee to get one.

Also is there going to be more patches or something that WG is working on in future patches about this stuff? Since it does adds a "bit" of personalization of the player which I like. Maybe even to be able to put your own patches ingame? Maybe even a cooler patches to put in profile of the player.

pcnb150.png.1660103ae81840bd2ceccadf53d68067.png

• Cool 1

Players
2,797 posts
33,769 battles

Afaik they come random in daily boxes. That’s how I got all of those except some mission/award ones. Keep playing daily and you will get it.

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
3 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Not gladly opening topic about this small thing but does anybody know where or how can I get this patch? Would loveee to get one.

Also is there going to be more patches or something that WG is working on in future patches about this stuff? Since it does adds a "bit" of personalization of the player which I like. Maybe even to be able to put your own patches ingame? Maybe even a cooler patches to put in profile of the player.

pcnb150.png.1660103ae81840bd2ceccadf53d68067.png

in-game it says it's called 'horizon hunter' and it was from the commander's patch contest, but i can't remember that...

Players
6,700 posts
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

in-game it says it's called 'horizon hunter' and it was from the commander's patch contest, but i can't remember that...

Yeah. Can't remember doing anything special to get it, though. Wonder if it did just drop from some container.

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
607 posts
5,068 battles
Just now, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Yeah. Can't remember doing anything special to get it, though. Wonder if it did just drop from some container.

I only saw it once in game and I cant find anywhere in list of patches where to get so I dont think that it drops from containers

Players
6,700 posts
2 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

I only saw it once in game and I cant find anywhere in list of patches where to get so I dont think that it drops from containers

Honestly haven't the foggiest. I got it, and lots and lots of others with torps and without. Most have just dropped from some container IMO, as I haven't gone out and tried to get them. Some have been tied to some events, I think. But mostly I'd say this type just drops from the containers.

You need to flag some WG staff member for more info.