Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Martinez_TheToxicGuy

Solo-Competitive-Mode

4 comments in this topic

Players
1,294 posts
8,201 battles

Hola,

I hope that I can express my thoughts and ideas in words. My idea does not include a new mode, but rather a change in the current rank.

This may be fine, but Save-The-Star is a mode in mode. My changes in this regard provide for the removal of this mechanic along with other advantages. 

1. Permanent or permanent at certain fixed times (either or)

2. It is divided into 4 leagues (like  now 1-5, 6-10, etc.). The ranks are removed and only the league is determined.

3. Here too there will be promotion and relegation, whereby a coefficient comes into play = a defeat costs 1.0 points and every win brings - 4th league 1.2 points, 3rd league 1.1 points, 2nd league 1.0 and in the first League 0.9 points. As a result, there is a certain amount of inflation (as is currently the case) (the numbers are an example first).

4. We take a good aspect from another mode. The rewards in the CB for a corresponding number of victories is always a motivation and even worse players tend to bring them along and play more than less. Corresponding, already existing rewards can also be accepted here.

5. Since points are now available, a ranking list can also be created. Here you can meet many players who have aspirations and ambitions (the others continue to enjoy the rewards).

What are the benefits of this change?

In my opinion, effort and earnings are in full harmony. Many aspects are taken from existing modes, so that no one is overwhelmed (see forum, which is otherwise quick ^^). Basically, the much-demanded solo competitive mode is created and this is made very attractive by the ranking. 

In addition, I am sure that this mode also appeals to new players and that many already inactive players can be newly motivated.

Have a nice evening

• Cool 2

Players
1,089 posts
3,828 battles

it would be better to give participants a pre-determined set of ships to choose from (available for all) and 19-point captains for all, no special modules.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,769 posts

@OP WG doesnt give a F about your suggestion, the new ranked format has already been announced in the devblog and with possible minor tweaks that is what we will have till the end of the game by the words of the game producer...

Sign in to follow this