You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brateeeeee

Hamburg Dockyard Progress (HDP)

8 comments in this topic

[-SRB-]
[-SRB-]
Players
3 posts
2,646 battles

Is it me or do you guys experience same progress speeds to unlock "tiers" in Hamburg Dockyard?

Im stuck at "tier" 4 and not moving at all despite fact that I progress through directives. 

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,272 posts

works fine for me...with the starter pack and the first two directives completed, I am at phase 14 now...

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
20,582 battles

I am safely at Stage 6.

@mbadboyp What directives have you made 'progress through'? Are they the tasks that have the Stage Completion benefits or just the tasks that give Credits or flags? 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,093 posts
13,737 battles
1 hour ago, mbadboyp said:

Is it me or do you guys experience same progress speeds to unlock "tiers" in Hamburg Dockyard?

Im stuck at "tier" 4 and not moving at all despite fact that I progress through directives. 

I don't get your point, too. There's 2 missions and completion of directive itself for #1 which gave you the first three stages.

Now you did one of the missions in directive #2 for your fourth stage. There's one mission and directive-bonus itself left for #2. 

Players
531 posts

Should be 6 if directives only, 14 if you got the starter pack along with directives or more if you buying progress with gold.

Also yes., shipbuilding stages are 1 for completing the directive and 2 more at each directive as directives, one of Directive 2 that given shipbuilding stage token was getting 180,100 XP total.

[U69]
[U69]
Players
210 posts
1 hour ago, mbadboyp said:

There are 2 stages plus an extra stage for completion per directive, so you can end up with anything from 2 to 6 stages after finishing the first 2 directives.

shot-20.06.22_08.17.52-0114.jpg

shot-20.06.22_08.18.03-0212.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
2,243 posts
9,097 battles
2 hours ago, mbadboyp said:

I guess you don't have enough ship variety to pick the easiest tasks. Most of the grind tasks can be done in coop.