You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Halli_SPARTA

Some folks really are Grumpy!!!

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
63 battles

So I was watching a CC Stream last weekend and they start singing the Beatles (Cool) So I jumped in chat and said 

Dang Hippies!!! and got chat banned for this. I live in Nashville Tennessee and am around music 5 days a week you would think

a European would understand a joking comment . Is saying this bad in UK/Europe????

Players
91 posts
5,996 battles

No but perhaps not the slang dang.

Damming? Damned? You could rightfully get upset all over the world if that would be the case.

Of course embroidered by the cliché of a high percentage of "rednecks" camping behind mountains in Tennessee.

Cheers

Norbert

Players
2 posts
63 battles

Men,  Remember... you can have a beard, but if you have a manbun with it, It does cancel out the Man Card.

And yes we are rednecks here (Tn) but how is that a problem? What is a Redneck? A man/woman that lives off the land and does what it takes to feed his/her

family. We hunt, fish and farm. Truth is most of our area is settled by Scots (1742-76) from the clearances of the Duke of Cumberland.

But most are not snowflakes.... at least here anyway.

Don't be Grumpy when streaming.

Great Streamers are folks like Flamuu, and Flambass. If they do judge it is just Potato judging.

Love thy Taters!!! The Taters have Money and lots of it!!!!