Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Okay this has to stop

10 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
868 posts

Three times in the last  two days while playing my dd's I have been pushed out of smoke by bb player's getting beyond a joke, I also noted that the three of them were failed pvp players, is there anything that can be done about  this?

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,223 battles
5 minutes ago, DreadArchangel said:

is there anything that can be done about  this?

Don't use smoke close to friendly BBs?

Don't play destroyers?

• Funny 2

[CHEFT]
Players
12,663 posts
9,841 battles

4. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions are prohibited in game:

4.01. Intentionally damaging vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team damage).

4.02. Intentionally destroying vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

4.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's vehicle touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of vehicles belonging to players of the same team.

4.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank, plane, ship or similar actions. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

4.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle (excessive and repetitive passive play).

4.08. Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design. The application of game restrictions will always be done to protect a positive and fun gaming environment and will be applied after careful investigation and internal deliberation.

Unless they hurt you while you doing it, you probably wont have a chance while complaining about them.

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
11 minutes ago, DreadArchangel said:

Three times in the last  two days while playing my dd's I have been pushed out of smoke by bb player's getting beyond a joke, I also noted that the three of them were failed pvp players, is there anything that can be done about  this?

I am a shaky dude. If something startles me, like a sudden unexpected push to my smoked-up DD, my finger twitches reflexively, resulting in me losing an accidental salvo of torps right into the presumed attacker.

• Funny 9

Weekend Tester
868 posts
1 hour ago, Commander_Ericson said:

Maybe stop smoking up behind the island at the back of the map? :Smile-_tongue:

Sorry unlike bb players I don't hide behind islands, I smoke up when I see enemy ships usually dd's get close, unlike a lot of ppl in this game not a camper who hides behind hills.

• Cool 1

Players
3,105 posts
2 hours ago, DreadArchangel said:

Many rude BB players do that, it is true. What is also true is that the BBs need a lot of time to come to a stop or turn. It is not always on purpose. I had it done on me in dd, and I did it in a BB. When it is stop and get murdered or eat torps, or push a dd out of the way a decision must be made. If you have a BB following full speed behind you, don't smoke up in his path or plan ahead. You do drive the more agile ship.

Some times though players just do it out of idiocy, then you should report them.

• Cool 1

Players
222 posts
12,144 battles

Can't believe I'm having to explain a joke. But ok.

Most good or average players wouldn't even bother pushing into your smoke when sailing a bb, excluding a few specific cases, as they know the smoke firing penalty means they are spotted anyway, whilst also potentially hiding the enemy cruisers and dd's that were otherwise spotted.

So if good or average players would push into your smoke and push you out of it, that only leaves bad players. And where do you normally find the bad bb players.....back of the map hiding behind an island.

If you want a more constructive answer. Either bad players that don't know realise they are going to hit you, because they are focused on the firing at the enemy. Or the bb player is deliberately pushing you our either because they are arse and want to mess up your game. Or last option you have not been contributing to the game either contesting caps or spotting and just happy to sit in smoke and uselessly farm or even just sit there and the other player is showing their annoyance by pushing you out.

The fact its happened 3 times would suggest one of the latter options if smoking up at the back of the map isn't your thing.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this