Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Funny or Sad messages you recieve after a Battle.

11 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1,413 posts
24,525 battles

Had to start this thread after receiving a message when I got back to port this morning.

I was playing a Co op battle just to finish off one of the dockyard directives in my Shima, (Damage done), as battle started I was up against 1 DD 1CA & 1 BB, legged it into the cap and got behind the island in centre of cap, waited till 1x1 they came past and torped the 3 to death, 107k damage done I think, game ended, went back to port and this popped up.

1221213194_WOWGerman.jpg.6843f01d9bb95f928d896d13efbd0d48.jpg

So I took a screen shot and went to do a few things around the house, I wish I had took screen shots of games results as well, but I did not know what the translation would be at the time.

Came back on 30 mins ago and got it translated, I nearly spat my tea out all over the keyboard when it came up

German -------danke weil du auf meiner seite alles weggeschossen hast hab ich einaen fehl stern beim geplankel. gibt 2 meldun A.L.?

translated to English -----thanks because you shot everything away on my side, i have a bad star in the planking. are 2 reports A.L

To top it all, checked the guy out and he is a Clan Commander :cap_fainting:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,866 posts
6,468 battles

Didn't take screenshots of it, but I had this one "wonderfull" Midway driver on my team go off on me because I  reported him for playing poorly.

Not going to deny it, I did just that. I asked him to at least let me get SOME spotting ribbons that game, he told me to go to A..then proceeded  to "accidentally" spot EVERY ship on the enemy team, including the only ship heading to that cap, so I wouldn't have gotten any spotting ribbons even if I had taken his advice (I didn't)

Tbh, with how foul mouthed he was he was lucky I only black listed his *edited* and didn't also report him to CS for gross misbehaviour in chat.

EDIT: In case anyone's wondering, no I didn't even disgrace his post battle comment with a reply, black listed him immediately.

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,866 posts
6,468 battles
4 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

We all do funny stuff when angered :)

I will read dis thread wit pleasure :Smile_popcorn:

Mind sharing (the popcorn that is)? I'm sure there will be plenty of good stuff in here.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
2,134 posts
15,552 battles
27 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

To top it all, checked the guy out and he is a Clan Commander :cap_fainting:

Clan commanders are just ordinary people and are perfectly capable of being as stupid and as petty as anybody else. 

• Cool 2

Players
3,902 posts
21,075 battles

A 45% WR destroyer complained people should read up on the game's physics before playing because ruining everones fun is bad. :cap_yes:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,105 posts
5 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Clan commanders are just ordinary people and are perfectly capable of being as stupid and as petty as anybody else. 

Yes we are :)

• Cool 1

Players
2,412 posts
24,937 battles

During coop on Des Moines I recived some vulgar messages from same flank player. I accidentally scratched his paint during making a turn :Smile_trollface: and then he started chat-diarrhea because he turned into pink. I even recived few salvos in my sexy af stern. This was probably some kind of love confession but unsure :Smile_trollface: After battle I was informed that I was reported, replay was sended to support and I will be banned for all possible rule breakings. Still I do not know what I do to him. I was first in battle when my "friend" was second from last :Smile_trollface: 

Ok, I can understand random mess can generate salt, I can understand that ranked mess can generate salt but coop as salty game mode is beyond my regonition of knowledge about world.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,523 posts
12,980 battles

Hello we already have one topic for that.. 

82 pages long.. 

I don't think we need another one. 

• Cool 1