Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST 0.9.7, changes to aircraft carrier research cost

18 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,907 posts
4,129 battles

In Update 0.9.7, the research cost for aircraft carriers of all nations will be changed.

Read the text.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,493 posts
12,252 battles

i guess it is good thing for beginners, but hmm, veterans? maybe todo that only for those who first time grind the ship?

[PONYS]
Players
11 posts
17,744 battles

Hmmmmmm....i think WG does the most new things for beginner and new Players.......because many "Veterans" quiet the Game because its broken.......WG need more new players to earn more money......i think new players invest more money in the game........

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,257 posts
13,984 battles

I like that subs start with T6, and with carriers it should be the same. Remove the T4-carriers completely. :cap_horn:

[LSCA]
Players
1,493 posts
12,252 battles
7 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

I like that subs start with T6, and with carriers it should be the same. Remove the T4-carriers completely. :cap_horn:

i don't agree with you, it leads beginners to go higher tier faster if remove t4

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,257 posts
13,984 battles
Vor 20 Minuten, gabberworld sagte:

i don't agree with you, it leads beginners to go higher tier faster if remove t4

They would still require to research a regular T6 ship and a sidegrade from there.

And T6-carriers are usually not a thread to other ships, unlike T4s, and so don't have the negative impact that T4-CVs have.

[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,315 posts
45 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

i guess it is good thing for beginners, but hmm, veterans? maybe todo that only for those who first time grind the ship?

It is very good for veterans who want to regrind the line.

Thanks WG :Smile_great:

[LSCA]
Players
1,493 posts
12,252 battles
22 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

They would still require to research a regular T6 ship and a sidegrade from there.

And T6-carriers are usually not a thread to other ships, unlike T4s, and so don't have the negative impact that T4-CVs have.

beginners then jump right away to tier 6 without 0 experience at in cvs, is that you want? players who not know how to play leads also teams to lose.

this update already makes me fonder why its needed first place , with this update they already want that beginners go higher tier faster

[DREAD]
Players
10,474 posts
7,295 battles
9 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

beginners then jump right away to tier 6 without 0 experience at in cvs, is that you want? players who not know how to play leads also teams to lose

60k at T4 is a lot. And as others said - regrind or second line just sucks. So it would be ok to stay longer at T6 but not T4

• Cool 1

[LSCA]
Players
1,493 posts
12,252 battles
2 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

regrind or second line just sucks

they not change xp size, they change that beginners can go faster to tier 6 and lower to tier 8, tier 10

[DREAD]
Players
10,474 posts
7,295 battles
5 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

they not change xp size, they change that beginners can go faster to tier 6 and lower to tier 8, tier 10

They change the XP needed to go from T4 to T6 from 60k to 40k but increase the XP needed to eg reach to T10. And that is a good thing in my opinion 

• Cool 2

[LSCA]
Players
1,493 posts
12,252 battles
14 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

They change the XP needed to go from T4 to T6 from 60k to 40k but increase the XP needed to eg reach to T10. And that is a good thing in my opinion 

good yes for block users to go tier 10, but why they allow go beginners faster to tier 6? maybe remove all the ships below tier 6 then?

those who reset the line not win nothing by this. only what it does for veterans that they actually need play longer in tier 8 for go tier 10

i think this update is wasting developers time.

• Boring 1

[DREAD]
Players
10,474 posts
7,295 battles
8 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

good yes for block users to go tier 10, but why they allow go beginners faster to tier 6? maybe remove all the ships below tier 6 then?

i think this update is wasting developers time.

Errr no. Just compare the XP needed on T4 CVs to other T4 ships. Yes there is no T5 CV but staying that long at T4 as a CV isn’t ideal. 

@Smeggo - or move them to T5 as they are.

Sign in to follow this