You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Statistical analysis: Container gathering for 26+ months by normal playing!

12 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,474 posts
12,445 battles

Thank you for the hard work you put in to this.

At least now we have some data about this issue.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,076 posts
18,867 battles

Hi all,

24 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Do you have premium account?

Yes I do.

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
1,610 posts
13,923 battles

Well i can confirm the contents except for the last one in my containers. 

The last one for me was assashio

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,717 posts
11,779 battles

For me feelings about super containers:

I wouldn't mind them to be rare. (With some upper border like you HAVE TO receive one after 100 regular or something like that...)

The most annoying thing about them for me is their prize. Flags and camouflages? Nope, thanks, nothing super about it.

Super:

- Coal

- Steel

- Other resources

- Ships

- Doubloons

- Premium time

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,267 posts

I hope it is ok that I add some data from my side (although based on old-school manual Excel lists :Smile_child:):

Data is from 5 different accounts (EU and NA), starting 1. November 2017:

- 4 have more than 1k containers each, the 5. is a "fresh" one with only 180 containers.

- 1 account collects 33% TyL and 66% resources, the other 4 don't prefer any type

Summary:

Spoiler

image.png.7b69e496d7cd665c07bd0391822ec543.png

- The rates for the 4 older accounts vary quite a lot: For TyL the rate is between 2.1% and 7.5%, for other containers between 1.1% and 2.4%

- The fresh one has higher numbers, 10.5% and 2.8%, but of course with only 180 containers statistics are quite bad

- For the 3 older accounts with "rotating" selecting types it takes (in average) 32, 36 and 72 containers to get the next super container, so quite a difference for one of them

Overview content of 229 super containers (from all sources):

Spoiler

image.png.e426fefe9795155b3a83d89cf6250e9d.png

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,076 posts
18,867 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

I hope it is ok that I add some data from my side (although based on old-school manual Excel lists :Smile_child:):

Data is from 5 different accounts (EU and NA), starting 1. November 2017:

- 4 have more than 1k containers each, the 5. is a "fresh" one with only 180 containers.

- 1 account collects 33% TyL and 66% resources, the other 4 don't prefer any type

Summary:

Hide contents

image.png.7b69e496d7cd665c07bd0391822ec543.png

- The rates for the 4 older accounts vary quite a lot: For TyL the rate is between 2.1% and 7.5%, for other containers between 1.1% and 2.4%

- The fresh one has higher numbers, 10.5% and 2.8%, but of course with only 180 containers statistics are quite bad

- For the 3 older accounts with "rotating" selecting types it takes (in average) 32, 36 and 72 containers to get the next super container, so quite a difference for one of them

Overview content of 229 super containers (from all sources):

Hide contents

image.png.e426fefe9795155b3a83d89cf6250e9d.png

Thanks! :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
1,070 posts
15,102 battles

Thanks for putting the work in. I've been documenting my credit earnings on one sheet, and daily balances on another. Never thought about recording container results, mostly because collecting More Resources and the two SCs I've had this year were nothing interesting.

Edit: Thanks also for MXStats link (https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/76592-tool-a-program-to-collect-and-analyze-personal-farm-of-exp-and-credits/) I'll have a look and see if this is a better tool for my needs than what I've been doing.

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,316 battles

Well, OP, since you pay for a premium account, you likely  get a better result for all regular containers (inc SCs) as opposed to the cheapos like me who don't buy premium time.

As all regular containers are 'free' from WG, I don't see the point of the whiners whining about 'free' stuff.

Just pick the type of container you'd prefer & take whatever it is WG deigns to give you.

If you want more there's your Wallet you can dip into - WG wants you to (lol). :Smile-_tongue:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,076 posts
18,867 battles

Hi all,

17 hours ago, Aethervoxx said:

Well, OP, since you pay for a premium account, you likely  get a better result for all regular containers (inc SCs) as opposed to the cheapos like me who don't buy premium time.

I don't think that there is any difference in container drop rates between "Premium" and "Free2Play" customers...

Leo "Apollo11"