Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ubertron_X

Warhammer 40K containers

35 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,967 posts
18,792 battles

@Tanatoy@Crysantos

While surfing the premium shop for new content I noticed the newly added WH40K items. Being a huge fan and already having purchased the pre-sale package I was just about to purchase some additional containers until I noticed that you need to purchase every single container by placing a separate order. Going through the order process up to 10 times not only is very annoying, it can also get your credit card blocked very easily (at least my credit card company is very pro-active when it comes to fraud and has already blocked my card for repeated small "test" purchases, e.g. when I bought christmas containers for a couple of friends).

Adding an option to buy multiple containers at once would therefore really be appreciated. Just saying.

• Cool 10

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,816 battles

So anyone got lucky and rolled a ship from the containers?

Is there any up to date info about the ships? Is it still the 3 seconds worse reload but more accurate Amagi, nothing else changed?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,879 posts
6,468 battles
3 minutes ago, kfa said:

So anyone got lucky and rolled a ship from the containers?

Is there any up to date info about the ships? Is it still the 3 seconds worse reload but more accurate Amagi, nothing else changed?

Nope, just went and bought the Ragnarök in the premium store instead (opened 2 of each, got 15 imperial and 10 chaos camos, respectively)

As for the stats, sure looks like it's the slower reload, but more accurate take on Amagi.

Players
2,244 posts
9,153 battles

The ships are in the shop. LWM posted  a review on the NA forums. She said they are a bit worse Amagis, because you don't feel the 0.1 sigma increase, but you feel the slower reload. I'm not sure about this, because people are willing to die for the Yamato legendary upgrade that trades reload for precision. Anyway the verdict is to buy them for the looks only, or maybe as a premium Amagi, if you need one.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,879 posts
6,468 battles
3 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

The ships are in the shop. LWM posted  a review on the NA forums. She said they are a bit worse Amagis, because you don't feel the 0.1 sigma increase, but you feel the slower reload. I'm not sure about it, because people are willing to die for the Yamato legendary that trades reload for precision. Anyway the verdict is to buy them for the looks only, or maybe as a premium Amagi, if you need one.

Or if you, as is the case for me, really love the universe, BFTBG ;)

• Cool 1

[LHZP]
Beta Tester
74 posts
10,684 battles

I am really surprised that the number of containers you can buy is limited… Thought I try my luck and buy 20 Imperial and see if I get something but yeah…

I mean the paintjob is great, but it is a 42 € Amagi with changes stats, that is a bit too much. Is that licensed stuff that expensive?

Btw. bought all 10 Containers, got Camos but the Empire gave me 15 more and the 10x buying this will hopefully not get my Credit card blocked, why not simply a 5x Container Bundle?

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,816 battles
5 minutes ago, Gelinni said:

I am really surprised that the number of containers you can buy is limited… Thought I try my luck and buy 20 Imperial and see if I get something but yeah…

I mean the paintjob is great, but it is a 42 € Amagi with changes stats, that is a bit too much. Is that licensed stuff that expensive?

Btw. bought all 10 Containers, got Camos but the Empire gave me 15 more and the 10x buying this will hopefully not get my Credit card blocked, why not simply a 5x Container Bundle?

yeah exactly thats why i wont buy the other 5 containers, i dont fancy phoning half an hour with my bank

on a side note i opened 13 containers so far - only camos (12*5 + 1*10)

[SPURD]
Players
869 posts
6,596 battles

I like how Ignis Purgatio looks, but I didn't like Amagi and don't want a slower reload Amagi. Maybe if it was Bismark or some fun ship.

WG Staff
3,471 posts
15,410 battles
3 hours ago, Ubertron_X said:

@Tanatoy@Crysantos

While surfing the premium shop for new content I noticed the newly added WH40K items. Being a huge fan and already having purchased the pre-sale package I was just about to purchase some additional containers until I noticed that you need to purchase every single container by placing a separate order. Going through the order process up to 10 times not only is very annoying, it can also get your credit card blocked very easily (at least my credit card company is very pro-active when it comes to fraud and has already blocked my card for repeated small "test" purchases, e.g. when I bought christmas containers for a couple of friends).

Adding an option to buy multiple containers at once would therefore really be appreciated. Just saying.

Thanks for the feedback, I've forwarded it and hope we have a solution for this in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,879 posts
6,468 battles
30 minutes ago, Zip__ said:

1st Ragnarok Crate.

Congratulations :D

• Cool 1

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts

Sooo are these crates different then ones we had in pre-access? Couse I sure AF am not impressed by 5 camos per box for almost an euro...

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,816 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Sooo are these crates different then ones we had in pre-access? Couse I sure AF am not impressed by 5 camos per box for almost an euro...

Same. The camos itself are nice, so are the bonuses (for 1 euro). 

[SM0KE]
Players
6,973 posts
15,473 battles
4 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

Maybe if it was Bismark or some fun ship.

This is my view - as far as I can tell, these are just a couple of fairly dull BBs, and all you can get from the boxes, besides them, are cammos.

Oh well, perhaps WG will be able to persuade me to part with some money for the KM CV event...

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,329 battles

With any luck, we won't see that many Suckers playing their 40K Lollipops. :cap_like:

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts
46 minutes ago, kfa said:

Same. The camos itself are nice, so are the bonuses (for 1 euro). 

What bonuses?

[SM0KE]
Players
6,973 posts
15,473 battles
40 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

What bonuses?

image.thumb.png.2d8bd35c23ccbbdf9fc4088f38b4eaf2.png

(From the entry in the shop - you need to be logged in to see it, BTW)

Edit (per @kfa):

image.thumb.png.2f98c6b4075770d3ca9d103a0cb3b1d9.png

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,816 battles

The ragnarok one gives 100% xp, 200% free xp

[BATES]
Players
1,057 posts
13,602 battles

Hoped for a new collection (like the HSF one), maybe giving a special permacamo/commander when completed, but it seems not

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,774 posts
4 hours ago, Verblonde said:

(From the entry in the shop - you need to be logged in to see it, BTW)

I know what bonuses camos give, thats was not what I meant, anyways took me 4 chaos crates...

shot-20.06.19_22.06.57-0406.jpg

Edit:

Just tried it out...

shot-20.06.19_22.27.23-0265.jpg

I am happy camper I am... :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles

I don't have the faintest idea who this crazy odd looking dudes are or what Warhammer 40 k is.

But what happened to complete this missions and get a ship?

Now is more like, pay for this Bundle and get this ships.

Seriously!

Who the Hell are this guys?

I have no point of reference, why should i buy the bundles?

How about something more mainstream or nostalgic? 

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,879 posts
6,468 battles
7 hours ago, Aethervoxx said:

With any luck, we won't see that many Suckers playing their 40K Lollipops. :cap_like:

Saw one of each today, not including that time I took my Ragnarök out for a spin obviously..

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,098 battles

You have to wonder about the people who design these things (and the managers that approve them) only allowing one container to be purchased at a time.

I had a look in-game (thinking they may be available for gold there) and even there you can still only buy one at a time and no gold purchase.

So, I'm keeping my money on this one.

No wonder some of the 'improvements' are not actually improvements.

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
514 posts
2,697 battles
3 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

You have to wonder about the people who design these things (and the managers that approve them) only allowing one container to be purchased at a time.

I had a look in-game (thinking they may be available for gold there) and even there you can still only buy one at a time and no gold purchase.

So, I'm keeping my money on this one.

No wonder some of the 'improvements' are not actually improvements.

Where do you get the option to buy additional containers?

They don't show up for me =(

Checked armory, premium store and container ship but nothing.

edit: NVM found them, really WeeGee... hiding them on the website store... reeeeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyy? =(