You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DarkPhariah

Automatic driving/firing ships in warships

8 comments in this topic

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
18,400 battles

Last game I saw a thunderer sail straight into an island and then he began to shoot at kremlin through the island .. so clearly someone was controlling something - and he just kept firing ...

so automatic ships in warships is a thing .. thats great ... or that sucks .. to the point where i should just reconsider what i am doing here ... sigh .. so dissapointed .. because this should not happen and WG should have banned that account long time ago ...

ffs

Players
379 posts
13,488 battles

Are you talking about Coop? You know places are filled with Bots. Now allied bots don't have the levels as the enemy bots so make sure they do damage before they are gone and you have to handle the win yourself.

In random it's rare to have bots but possible and yes they are not that great!

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
18,400 battles

coop with a thunderer? no it was normal battle ofc

I suppose the point is that we actually have software out there that can somehow drive ur ship and shoot ... maybe not very well but they try at least ... i like this game because of no cheaters .. if wg cannot make the cheaters go away .. then i definitely need to find something else to play ... i know cheat happens .. but its always in the companys  effort to prevent cheaters .. and if wg just allows this then i quit ..

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Send the replay to Wargaming, point out the behavior and the timestamp they should look for, then let the magic happen.

If you want a direct Wargaming contact you can send a private message to the community managers about your findings.

Why do people keep running to the forums for issues like that? If you don't trust support / Wargaming to do the things necessary to keep the game clean, the forums will not be of any help either. We players have absolutly no capacity to do anything about it. At best, nothing happens when you post here. At worst you spread the knowledge for botting around and increase the problem instead of doing something against it. Because at the end of the day you just posted an advertisment for it. Great job.

• Cool 1

Players
866 posts
8,891 battles
29 minutes ago, DarkPhariah said:

coop with a thunderer? no it was normal battle ofc

I suppose the point is that we actually have software out there that can somehow drive ur ship and shoot ... maybe not very well but they try at least ... i like this game because of no cheaters .. if wg cannot make the cheaters go away .. then i definitely need to find something else to play ... i know cheat happens .. but its always in the companys  effort to prevent cheaters .. and if wg just allows this then i quit ..

So you are complaining about bots you know bots have been a thing for a loooooong time in gaming right ?
Send the replay to WG in a ticket and they will deal with it what else would you like them to do ?

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

If you suspect a bot send the replay to WG. There's nothing the forum can do about it.

Thread locked.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1