PT 0.9.6 - Bugs

61 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles

captain bad-Recuperato piccolo copia.png

Captains!

If you encounter any bug while testing on Public Test 0.9.6, please leave your comment in this thread.

Thank you

[XTR3M]
Players
135 posts
10,069 battles

Do i really have to launch game via game center?
Every time i try with client launcher, it start game center.

Players
436 posts

Unresponsive Carrier planes from the existing carriers i own as well as the planes seem a lot slower/sluggish, defiantly a lot weaker.

Also why lie again this test is about German Carriers WHERE THE F ARE THEY, FWI! The German navy only had one and that never saw battle and was scrapped shortly after it was partly built.

Again TEST is unplayable for what it is named after for, as i do not own the only German carrier in the game and there is no German carriers in the test tech tree or armoury, well i didn't see any, plus the test is low in players making most of the test game unplayable, also with item missing from armoury that we need to buy so as to play events in the test.

You lie about these test naming them after certain ship types like this test is named and about "German Carriers" and others that do not have the ships in them to test.

No doubt WG will give out a survey in a couple of days when no one have had a chance to play it fully FFS survey after test ends not halfway through.

I will not be participating in tests any more on the bases you lie about what we are to test in them.

• Cool 1

Players
4,382 posts
5,713 battles

Armory is not working for me. It keep saying ''web server is unavailable''.

I know its not on the server side because my clan mates can access the armory.

Players
867 posts
12,643 battles

image.png.5b243f73b26447b3abab8369e17d386b.png

The text on the german aircraft carrier directive ribbon is wrong.

It reads: "Deutche Flugzeugtrager" 

However, this would be the correct spelling: "Deutsche Flugzeugträger"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 13 hodinami Jessa_Doom řekl/a:

Unresponsive Carrier planes from the existing carriers i own as well as the planes seem a lot slower/sluggish, defiantly a lot weaker.

Also why lie again this test is about German Carriers WHERE THE F ARE THEY, FWI! The German navy only had one and that never saw battle and was scrapped shortly after it was partly built.

Again TEST is unplayable for what it is named after for, as i do not own the only German carrier in the game and there is no German carriers in the test tech tree or armoury, well i didn't see any, plus the test is low in players making most of the test game unplayable, also with item missing from armoury that we need to buy so as to play events in the test.

You lie about these test naming them after certain ship types like this test is named and about "German Carriers" and others that do not have the ships in them to test.

No doubt WG will give out a survey in a couple of days when no one have had a chance to play it fully FFS survey after test ends not halfway through.

I will not be participating in tests any more on the bases you lie about what we are to test in them.

We are not lying, we mentined that several times, that those tech tree ships are not available on Public Test (as usual):

Special Features of the Test

You won't be able to obtain German aircraft carriers flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430IV Rhein, flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430VI Weser, and flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430VIII August von Parseval on the Public Test server. 

[XTR3M]
Players
135 posts
10,069 battles
16 hours ago, biker_618 said:

Do i really have to launch game via game center?
Every time i try with client launcher, it start game center.

@YabbaCoe is that a bug or as intended?

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,284 posts
6 minutes ago, biker_618 said:

is that a bug or as intended?

I'd guess since the GC is now mandatory for the normal game, it would be strange if it was different for the PTS

[XTR3M]
Players
135 posts
10,069 battles

I can launch normal game as in all those years before - via client launcher (worldofwarships.exe) but not PT and i would really hate to use script to shut down GC once game is started ... or i would stop playing and find something else.

• Boring 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 30 minutami biker_618 řekl/a:

@YabbaCoe is that a bug or as intended?

Well, WGC is mandatory and launching all game instances should be only through WGC

• Cool 1

Players
436 posts
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

We are not lying, we mentined that several times, that those tech tree ships are not available on Public Test (as usual):

Special Features of the Test

You won't be able to obtain German aircraft carriers flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430IV Rhein, flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430VI Weser, and flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430VIII August von Parseval on the Public Test server. 

THEN WHY IS THE TESTS NAMED AFTER AND SUPPOSE TO PORTRAY THE SHIPS THAT ARE NOT THERE, ISN'T THAT A LIE ALSO ISN'T IT A LIE THAT WE CAN NOT TEST THE VERY THINGS THE TESTS IS ABOUT.

STOP NAMING THE TESTS AFTER SHIP WE CAN'T PLAY.

The Armoury was out of bounds some server issue.

Why did WG screw up the carrier planes then .

The lack lustre hits and damage i.e a i gave a full 3X12 gun AP broadside from the French BB Normandy against another lesser tier BB at less than 5.Km just above the water line and only get one ricochet, the rest just went through like the ship was a ghost, something seriously wrong, i've watched others and CC get the same shots going striate through ships and torps without and hit score. (this hit/damage issue was in the last two test and now in main play)

AS i said the TESTS are now a waste of time, not enough players so over half is unplayable, no new scenarios, and not able to play any new ship that end up in main play, that is bad salesmanship no test no buy, and the lie about tests, i am deleting. 

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles

Updated the PTS client today, as i wanted to get the Dragon signals for ranking out.

And this is what i get:

PTSbug.thumb.JPG.a946606d1da81faddc4a2955159f0b11.JPG

I did the integritycheck/ repair thingy, but no luck.

So @YabbaCoe , what do we do now?

EDIT: Standard game did run fine before i launched the PTS.

Was able to launch my alt-account as well.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 37 minutami Jethro_Grey řekl/a:

Updated the PTS client today, as i wanted to get the Dragon signals for ranking out.

And this is what i get:

PTSbug.thumb.JPG.a946606d1da81faddc4a2955159f0b11.JPG

I did the integritycheck/ repair thingy, but no luck.

So @YabbaCoe , what do we do now?

EDIT: Standard game did run fine before i launched the PTS.

Was able to launch my alt-account as well.

Maybe, try to check for additional software, which might help you with resources.xml

[CAIN]
Players
4,938 posts
20,778 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

Maybe, try to check for additional software, which might help you with resources.xml

What software?

2 hours ago, gabberworld said:

i seen this kind error when try run game from mod station, are you try run from there?

Nope, i haven't installed mods in years.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 1 hodinou Jethro_Grey řekl/a:

What software?

Nope, i haven't installed mods in years.

this:

check software.jpg

[THESO]
Players
8,169 posts
42,043 battles
14 hours ago, biker_618 said:

In that case, thank you but no thank you.

I guess i`ll have to find something else.

Really? You launch it and then go to task manager to end the process of the WGC. I always do that. I'm using WGC for 2 years and no issues. 

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
Players
379 posts
22,188 battles

Look how cool the new armory looks like:

image.thumb.png.07a11e3e86a14746ea23ca96fc9783ba.png

Not sure if this is a bug or it is already a feature...

• Funny 1

Players
2 posts
10,549 battles

Entro en batalla me saca fuera del juego y me sancionan  con amonestaciones que no se cuantos días tengo ya... primero rosa ...después rojo y ahora creo que ya soy invisible .-.. la ultima vez fueron 18 días ..anoche antes de sacarme de otra partidaScreenshot_1.thumb.jpg.3963d1aefe1d1846cd69750056c966ad.jpg

[THESO]
Players
8,169 posts
42,043 battles
1 hour ago, DukecanariasTF said:

Entro en batalla me saca fuera del juego y me sancionan  con amonestaciones que no se cuantos días tengo ya... primero rosa ...después rojo y ahora creo que ya soy invisible .-.. la ultima vez fueron 18 días ..anoche antes de sacarme de otra partidaScreenshot_1.thumb.jpg.3963d1aefe1d1846cd69750056c966ad.jpg

You know it's an English forum section right? 

[XTR3M]
Players
135 posts
10,069 battles
8 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Really? You launch it and then go to task manager to end the process of the WGC. I always do that. I'm using WGC for 2 years and no issues. 

Really?

I`m capable enough to make script that would do that for me but i don`t want to?
This is a good game, but not that good and if i can`t use it in a way that fits me, i will stop.
Do you have any issue with that?

[THESO]
Players
8,169 posts
42,043 battles
32 minutes ago, biker_618 said:

Really?

I`m capable enough to make script that would do that for me but i don`t want to?
This is a good game, but not that good and if i can`t use it in a way that fits me, i will stop.
Do you have any issue with that?

I don't but I see it quiet funny excuse. Saying the game is not good because of a launcher. Having WGC also makes updates go much faster and smoother cause it downloads few days before the update goes live, so it's only installation process in the update day. 

But nobody will force you to play if you don't want to but saying it's because of a launcher... I don't buy it. 

[XTR3M]
Players
135 posts
10,069 battles
2 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

I don't but I see it quiet funny excuse. Saying the game is not good because of a launcher. Having WGC also makes updates go much faster and smoother cause it downloads few days before the update goes live, so it's only installation process in the update day. 

But nobody will force you to play if you don't want to but saying it's because of a launcher... I don't buy it. 

This is not right place to discuss but, it is most likely, my last post on this forum and definitely my last visit for longer period of time if ever ... i will answer.

Launcher is just last drop. Since this is free to play game, there is no ground to demand something i didn't pay for, it is "take it or leave it" situation for me and i choose to leave it.

It doesn`t matter do you understand that or not.

If it works for you, good for you.

btw little explanation on that wgc thingy ... i want choice about all that "advantages" that you mention, what to run, when to run and what sits in background not related to actual game running.

Stay well and have fun.